Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Peter C

Not Bad

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Nov 2019
Easy to find with GPS guidance, Receptionist was helpfull and polite. My room was clean and tidy. The Oakes Hotel on site, provided a good selection of meals and drinks. No complaints at all. I'd stay there again. Free outdoor on site parking.
Date of stay: November 2019
    AU$93
    AU$101
7.5 km from Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek
View more hotels in Eastern Creek
All reviews across the road staff were friendly and helpful western sydney track tavern park motel motorway races blacktown
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Decided to include breakfast in our stay and what a disappointment. While the fresh fruit, pastries were fine the scrambled eggs were lukewarm and watery and poached eggs weren't any better. The "petrified" bacon was diabolical. Midnight and the "party" in the 2nd floor "common" room near the lifts still going strong. Staff were efficient and friendly and room was comfortable and good value. Lamp and clock didn't seem to work. Would stay here but give the breakfast a miss.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

Great location for us attending a family birthday. Staff were no nonsense at the front counter. Simple check in and out staff just lovely. Rooms spacious and clean everything we needed and great price

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LynnF177
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

I was welcomed by a very helpful ,lovely young lady at the desk who explained where everything was , my room was lovely, very comfortable and quiet, very clean and homely. Although it is a little out of town only 15 mins from Blacktown Station and right across the road from Eastern Creek Raceway. lovely pool and has a laundry which is always a benefit I am a smoker so I was also impressed with the designated smoking areas ...Thankyou

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 957Denise
Reviewed 3 September 2019

This is the fifth occasion that my dad & I have stayed here while attending a Supercars or Musclecar Masters event at the Sydney Motorsport Park opposite. The rooms are always clean and spacious and ideally suited to the Motorsport fan as it offers a welcome retreat during or following a full day of action. The staff are all fantastic and happy to assist with any requirements, this includes those at the Oak Bar & Grill where the service and meals and always top notch. If you're lucky you might even spot and get the chance to say Hi to some of your favourite racing drivers.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Anthony S
Ainslee P, General Manager at Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Thank you Anthony for the 5 star review. Its a pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel each year. Wonderful to hear you always have a great stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team as its lovely for them to hear they are doing a great job and they hard work is being noticed. Look forward to welcoming you back again next event.
Regards
Ainslee Portlock

Reviewed 25 August 2019

Granted, it's on the corner of Peter Brock Drive and directly opposite the Eastern Creek race track but unfortunately I stayed here for work completely unrelated to the racing industry.

The hotel is schmick and stylish but you can tell it is geared towards men of the rev head persuasion. Walking to my room I noticed an overwhelming scent all throughout the halls that took me back to my highschool days. What was it? So familiar. Oh yeah, Lynx Africa, all throughout the halls.

There was a little working space next to the Foxtel-less TV (Free to air - wtf?) with a lamp that generated its own heat source but got the job done. A weird chair thing that I assume was for sitting down and putting shoes on? Either way that's where my suitcase went because I needed a torch to look into the cupboard to find the tressle for my suitcase.

This leads me to the lighting, 3 downlights in the main area and two in the bathroom. Even with every light on in the apartment it was still mood lighting.

The bathroom was the icing on the dude cake, there are none of those little minis you get in hotels like body wash and lotion and shampoo and conditioner. Instead there is this dispenser that doubles as shampoo and body wash. Which smells so damned dude I think the girl at the reception desk would be totally into me. The lid on the toilet has been broken off and not replaced. Or maybe it just never existed at all. The shower head reminded me of the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer installed that horse shower head it was that strong.

The mattress was comfortable, I give them that. But the pillows. The pillows. Only two of them and they were flatter than yo' Mummas ass.

FYI gents the minibar is not stocked!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave such detailed and entertaing feedback. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay overall. I would love to let you know that yes we are moving away from little hotel amentities. The hotel industry throws away 10 billion partially-used plastic bottles of toiletries every year. This is our way of bringing a more eco friendly product to the hotel.
I will be sure to take on board your feedback about pillows when we are next reviewing the hotel.
I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.
Regards