USD 112
USD 176
USD 116
USD 87
USD 102
The Brown Jug Hotel(Fairfield Heights)
USD 69
175(Westmead)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 91
Agoda.com
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest Sydney(Baulkham Hills)
USD 100
USD 92
All reviewsrace tracksydney motorsport parkindustrial areasydney officereception staffbar and grillexcellent locationindoor poolneeded somewherebreakfast was includedroom servicequiet locationrestaurant foodstayed nightsrooms are cleanbathroom doorexcellent stay
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff were polite and friendly.

At first glance the room seemed clean. Upon further inspection I noticed that the corners of the carpet under the desk / television table was very dirty and had clearly not been vacuumed in a while. This included someone else's hair tie being in the corner of the room both days we were there. In the morning when the bed was messed up a bit we noticed that the doona had a relatively recent small blood stain on it that looked as if it hadn't even been attempted to be cleaned.

The hotel isn't the best for people with mobility issues. The Oak Bar and Grill Restaurant is down a large flight of stairs. When I asked if there was an easier way to get to it the lovely receptionist looked at me in horror and asked if I was expecting someone in a wheelchair. When I answered no, I just had a minor issue with stairs. She then explained that the only other option was the staff elevator with a staff escort.

The room that we were in also had a shower over the bath with a glass screen attached. This meant that the gap to climb into the bath is fairly small and can be difficult if you have any mobility issues.

The rooms are comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ainslee P, General Manager at Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for the details review. I will be sure to share your comments with the team so we can continue to improve and get better. Great to read the staff were able to assist you down stairs to the restaurant. I would like to recommend on your next stay let us know and we can allocated you a room with a walk in shower to make things a little easier. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff are very helpful. Nothings is a problem. There was a change to my booking that was well communicated. The room was well equipped, clean and quiet. location of the hotel to the motorways is another good attribute for business guests.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the top 5 star review. Wonderful to read you you found the staff were fantastic and helpful. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff as its nice for them to hear their hard work is being noticed. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Decided to stay at this hotel as it is located right next to Sydney Motor Sport Park Eastern Creek.
Very convenient location, very comfortable room, good food, friendly staff, ample parking.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the top review. I couldn't agree more that our location is perfect for events at Sydney Motorsport Park. I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Two days is okay. Boring after that. Ordered Salt and Pepper Calamari and it arrived without the salt and Pepper. Carpet had stains. Loud music in reception. Good breakfast. Blood raw steak. Ordered medium rare.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team as we are always looking to improve. Hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Polite and Friendly Service - all night coffee good after being out late - breakfast and lunch lots of choices. Good night sleep rooms very dark and quiet . Would recommend if you are looking for something affordable and value for money

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. One of the great assets of the hotel is our dark curtains and our special double glazed windows which ensure for a great night sleep. Wonderful to see you enjoyed you stay and found great value for money. Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.