I am in love with Knight Inlet! We stayed for four nights - for probably the best holiday we have ever had. Every day was a magical, and more often than not, jaw dropping experience! From the minute we arrived we were looked after with great care by enthusiastic, highly competent, cheerful guides whose sole aim was to give us a wildlife adventure to remember forever! Which will I remember most? watching Grizzly Bear Bella and her cubs feeding in the estuary, experiencing a Humpback Whale diving under our boat on a marine trip, or meeting a group of Pacific White Sided Dolphins on a kayaking trip? Probably all of them and more! The accommodation is clean, and comfortable; the food is wonderful and plentiful - I doubt many people return to civilisation without gaining a few pounds - and you return home feeling enlightened, educated, and hopefully with a determination to encourage a greater understanding of wildlife conservation in your own part of the world. Knight Inlet is a rare and special place - Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knight Inlet Lodge is Canada's premier grizzly bear viewing destination. With over 15 years of experience and a world wide reputation for excellence we are the place to see grizzly bears in British Columbia. Our remote floating lodge has 16 guests rooms and offers a full range of activities for our guests including hiking,kayaking, marine wildlife tours, tracking and whale watching. Open from mid May until mid October with pacakges starting on any day of the week. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Knight Inlet Hotel Glendale Cove
- Knight Inlet Resort All Inclusive
- Knight Inlet Lodge Canada/British Columbia - Glendale Cove