“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

khanh n
Carrieres-sous-Poissy, France
“Not good”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I reserved this villa. The departure is at 10 am. However, having another rent at 3 pm, I asked to leave my luggage inside. This was refused to me I asked to leave them in the garden. This was refused to me while the person told me that the next customers to arrive at 5 pm. She even told me to go to leave my luggage to the restaurant while I gleam answered that this was difficult because I had two babies. Besides comes regulate the document which was sent to me to indicate a departure at 11 am and we asked me to leave at 10 am. It is the first time when an agency refuses that we leave our luggage even outside

Management Response
15 Aug 2017
Many thanks for your review, our details are very clear to our customers it is 10am check out and 5pm in. Our cleaning service is very thorough and we have to wash all the mattress protectors for the next arrival. I would like to point out that under no circumstances should our company be held responsible for your luggage, it should never be left unattended, our company needs to hose and disinfectant outside, how can this be done with your luggage there. I asked if the next villa could accomodate you and you said no, please be aware I find it unfare to rate this villa like this when the details are quite clear and concise to you.
I also mentioned the restaurant to you as that is what other clients do in a situation like this and go and take a beverage in an air conditioned environment, whilst awaiting your taxi.
Kind regards
Keyshore Team
LondonAda...
london
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Great place to stay, very close to shops and bars and restaurants. Very quiet.
Villa very clean and has all you need. Hope to return in May. Lovely lady in office
her name is Sharon she was helpful the whole way through, from booking to leaving.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Feb 2016
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing