“Perfect family villa close to Nissi beach and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Tia
Light and Spacious Lounge Area Master Bedroom with access to the large sun terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Light and Spacious Lounge Area
Master Bedroom with access to the large sun terrace.
Main Bathroom with Shower and WC
Downstairs Double Bedroom with en-suite shower and WC - Ideal for the elderly or infirm.
Downstairs Bedroom En-suite Shower Room with WC
Twin Bedroom with access to the large sun terrace
Well Equipped Kitchen Area
Covered Outdoor Dining with Traditional Cypriot BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
familyrat...
Amesbury, United Kingdom
“Perfect family villa close to Nissi beach and amenities”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Villa Tia is the perfect villa, exactly as described. Very clean & spacious Would like to say a huge thank you to Chris the manager who is so helpful, we had no issues whatsoever with the Villa at all. Pool was great and the pool guy came twice while we there it was spotless. So much storage in the bedrooms. Kitchen equipped with all you need. AMAZING location - Located literally a 5 minute walk from Nissi beach absolutely stunning crystal blue waters and so clean.( the best on Cyprus ) spent most days there snorkelling and swimming even though the water was only about 19 degrees felt very warm. 5 minute drive to Ayia Napa where the harbour area & Karousos beach is also stunning and our 2nd favourite beach. Molos seaside beach bar & restaurant we found to be the best place for smoothies and gyros. Boat trips are worth looking into even though we didn't get chance as you do need to book in advance . Day before should do as you don't stand chance on the day. Way too popular. If you have kids the Black Pearl is a must that definitely needs to be booked before as was so popular. Ayia Napa is great for walk around & shopping for souvenirs lots of traditional taverns harbour restaurants, (clubbing area is at the top end of town) Cape Greco is worth a visit too as is Protaras ( about 20 minute drive) We drove about an hour to Aphrodite's Rock ( stony beach so take sandals) Then Tomb of the Kings in Pafos. There is lots to do and if you love a relaxing beach holiday near the best beaches this is the place to stay. Absolutely loved our stay. Definitely recommend highly. Thanks again Chris !!

GILLY1967
SCOTLAND
“Great for Families”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Enjoyed a 3 week stay at the Villa with our family. Highly recommend for location & value for money.

Your age range 50-64
djharryma...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Outstanding Villa”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Having spent the summer of 2016 working in ayia napa, I had been to many different hotels and many different villa's. I can hands down say the best villa I ever stayed in was Villa Tia, it was clean and the interior design was very smart and modern. All the facilities worked and the swimming pool was clean and regularly maintained. I would certainly have no problem giving my full recommendation for this villa to anyone who would wish to go.
Met chris the manager for the property on one occassion as a welcoming to the villa, seemed like a lovely chap but unfortunately we didn't get to meet him any more as we had absolutely no issues to contact him about!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
14 Sep 2016
WOW, thank you so much for your kind comments. I am thrilled you enjoyed your time at Villa Tia. We always do our best to make sure you have a great holiday and from what I read, I think we did well :) Hope to see you all again someday in sunny Cyprus, Chris
Sian B
Devon, United Kingdom
“We absolutely loved staying at this villa”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

What a great villa . We have been travelling to Ayia Napa for the last 25 years and have always stayed in a hotel , the last couple of years we have extended our holiday to three weeks and stayed in a villa .
Villa Tia was absolutely ideal for our family .
Great location and it was great being so near to our favourite Landa beach .
Spacious villa with good sized bedrooms and wardrobe space.
My husband and I took the bedroom downstairs as it had the safe deposit box and ensuite and the children used the bedrooms upstairs. It was a great choice .
The villa was easy to keep clean and we used to carry our rubbish bags down to the big green wheelie bins at the main entrance of the complex ( if that's what you call it ) and tried to do this regularly in case of cockroaches , ants etc appearing .
Wifi was great , pool was fab and my sons absolutely loved the corner sofa to chill out on when they had had too much sun.
We met Chris from the management company on one occasion and he really was a great chap. We will be happy to deal with him next year when hopefully we can book the same villa .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Robert A
East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Cockroach Central”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I would not recommend this villa unless you love living with cockroaches, please stay away from this villa and the company who rents it . Do not trust what they say especially a guy called Chris it is bad and not a nice place to be. The cockroaches are everywhere and I am not kidding you can contact me and will show a video which will go on you-tube. I am in the process of dealing with holiday watchdog to get this villa and the company on the program to show how bad the villa is and villa rentals are. I can not stress this enough stay clear of this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Killing Cockroaches
Liked least: Killing Cockroaches
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 Sep 2016
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Villa Tia. It is unfortunate that you have decided to leave such a negative review although I myself helped you during your stay. You first notified us of an overflowing sewage cover round the back of the property, this was dealt with in a timely manner and a plumber was there to clear the obstruction. I then received comments regarding cockroaches throughout the property, inside and out. On my many visits to you regarding this, I could not see any evidence of cockroaches but as a preventative measure, I arranged for pest control to spray the villa and also left some traps and spray. We agreed that some form of compensation would be offered for the inconvenience, although I never saw any cockroaches. The review you have left is malicious with intention to cause damage to the reputation, not only of the management company but the owner of the villa. Villa Tia has been rented out for many years now with lots of happy guest who return year after year and even the guests after your arrival noted no cockroaches (please see review). I also have to note that we did not charge you to unblock the drains as the blockage was a direct cause of throwing paper down the toilets. You complained to myself for two days regarding cockroaches and as the situation was dealt with in a professional and timely manner we refunded you for 2 days of your holiday. Warm Regards, Chris.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing