“Special Occasion Meal”

Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #7 of 227 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Positioned in the heart of Ayia Napa’s bustling tourist centre, Sage is a culinary gem for the region’s fine dining, and has steadily carved a reputation as one of the most exclusive restaurants on the southeast coast of Cyprus. Discerning diners will find a menu of enticing gastronomic delights, and attentive and discrete service… all to be savoured within our completely renovated and stunningly unique interior, or under the stars on the elegant terrace.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Again another fab restaurant, not cheap but both the service and food is excellent. When for our anniversary so they made it very special

1  Thank SJP072015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,864)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I understand that it’s a high end restaurant & I have no problem paying the prices as you’re obviously made aware of them before you order. What you’re not made aware of is the fact they add tax on to these prices when you get the bill. Completely unacceptable & if I’m honest feels like a con. No one else on the island does it. RIP off.

3  Thank Lilsim2012
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Was very busy - no tables available but they was able to accommodate for us. The service was outstanding and so was the food.

Can’t wait to re-visit in August!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

This restaurant is very romantic, if you have a special occasion and want good quality Italian food and wine this is it.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I came here last month with my parents and daughter. We had the best meal we've had in years, from the starters to the mains it was exquisite. The flavours, freshness and innovative food was out of this world. I live in Pafos and believe it's the best dinner I've had in Cyprus. Thank you.