“Called past for late Sunday afternoon lunch ”
Review of Fitzies

Fitzies
Ranked #4 of 5 Quick Bites in Brooklyn
Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

Noticed a good waiting crowd after walking past this place from the train station.
After going to the pub and seeing the good Sunday patronage I opted to try fitzies.
I Ordered the flathead fillets with no chips and just salad and a half a dozen Sydney rock oysters.
Total cost, 36$
After tasting the fish I realised that it was definitely not flat head and was very Average for 36 bucks.
I did like the tables to the left of the service area where I sat and had real stainless steel knives and forks and washed it down with the small bottles of sav blanc I got from the marina bottle shop.
Tip ( after you order the fish while you are waiting) walk 2 min to bottle shop and then left hand side of fitzies to dine..... Cheers
Ps less time wait especially on a Sunday.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank paulb797

Reviewed 17 June 2019

Spotted this place he I arrived for my lunch cruise. Checked it out while waiting for my train and I was not disappointed. Service was amazing, menu pricing was very reasonable. I ordered a piece of battered hoki, salad and 2 seafood sticks, no chips$16. It was delicious. Lovely atmosphere out in the seating area. Very tidy and well maintained, good range of seating. Complimentary water. I would highly recommend this eating place.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Lesley C
Reviewed 26 December 2018

We stopped at Fitzie's for the first time today and we were very glad that we did. We had the Seafood Basket, with grilled fish, and everything was delicious. The calimari were lightly crumbed and cooked perfectly - melt in your mouth yummy. The prawns were perfect. The fish was terrific. The chips were hot and perfectly salted, crisp on the outside and fluffy inside. Th seating area was lovely and shady and cool on a hot day. The service was friendly and fast. We had lemon and mayonnaise based sauces, which were a great accompaniment. We hope to return again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here yesterday and for 2 fish, large chips and three burgers and drinks the total was $98.40! Still getting over the price!!!! The food was lovely but the prices!!!!! OMG!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Blueberry711
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Its off the beaten track a bit but well worth the fish n chips. Very very rustic seating outside. Good service. Parking a bit of a nightmare.

Date of visit: October 2018