What a wonderful way to enjoy a weekend away without the need for any extra car travel. The stay on the beach was wonderful and relaxing. You can go for an early swim in the ocean without any dumping surf then have a leisurely breakfast looking out on the beach from your unit/room. It was good to stay on the ground floor but away from the pool.
There are numerous walks you can take from the resort , either along the beach northwards up to the river mouth or southwards to the national park.The views the you come across on the walks are magnificant so don't forget to take your camera. You can on occasions see pods of dolphins if you are lucky. Don't forget to take water and sunburn cream.
After a nice walk and a coffee you can have lunch at any of the ocean front restuaurants, the Noosa Life savers club (which has a fabulous view of the beach) or just a nice take away for your room eating.
At night there are some wonderful restaurants that you can visit but be warned book a seat before you go on your weekend. Some names are Sails and Berado's bistro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer never really ends in Noosa, and Netanya Noosa is the perfect spot to enjoy the gorgeous sunny days. Netanya offers several styles of accommodation including 47 one, two or three-bedroom apartments and penthouses which feature stylish interiors and spacious decks overlooking Laguna Bay, Noosa Main Beach or landscaped gardens. Right on Netanya's doorstep are Noosa's iconic boardwalk, National Park, and the temptations of Hastings Street's shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Netanya Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Netanya Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Netanya Noosa Sunshine Coast