Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Feeling so much better

Thanks Don after 2 visits I've gone from struggling through my holiday to enjoying the last few... read more

Reviewed 20 November 2018
Michael W
via mobile
Brilliant

Cannot speak higher of Don. He is a wizard and it was honestly the best massage I’ve had. Ever... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018

from USD 133.98
from USD 100.66
from USD 93.42
More Info
All reviews great massage remedial massage sore muscles sports massage knots tension masseuse release holiday body treatment
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Don, the owner, is so great at what he does. He is really knowledgeable and really listened to what I wanted.
I left feeling really great and I will now go to him every time I visit Noosa. The very reasonable price mixed with the perfect location is ideal. And Don was very friendly too!

Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank Bree C
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Don from Massage Worx provided one of the best, relaxing massages I have ever had. He was very professional and excellent at getting all the tension out of my muscles. What a great way to unwind, thank you!

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank Eva K
Reviewed 17 June 2013

On a weekend away with my wife, I bumped into Massageworx on Hastings street.
My massage was fantastic. Don was very knowledgable and more importantly listened to what I was needing at the time. I suffer from lower back pain and left feeling the best I had in months. Highly recommend a visit :-)

Date of experience: March 2013
3  Thank Jackomelb
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We were visiting Noosa on a holiday and my wife suggested for us to have a massage.we met Don who is the owner and he took us up to his massage room in the an Street which is Hastings Street and we both experienced the most professional and relaxing massage we have ever had.
Not only is Don a nice guy but he also knows his stuff and rates were very reasonable
We highly recommend to call in or give him a call when visiting Noosa

Date of experience: April 2013