Open today: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
More Information

Ways to Experience The Sunshine Coast Tour Company
from USD 89.36
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

My partner and I really enjoyed this experience! The tour guide Holly was very knowledgeable of the area and made the trip very stimulating. The views were magnificent and the waterfall was so much fun! Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2021
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hi Meg, thank you for your 5 star review! It was great to have you on board and we’re so glad you enjoyed your day.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

This Hinterland adventure is a MUST! Please put it on your list. Where do I even begin.
Firstly, our tour guide, Holly was incredible. She had a lot of experience and knowledge. Provided a beautiful spread for morning tea.

We went to so many beautiful spots. Hidden gems!
We were all so happy with this tour.
A few things to mention...the glass house mountain views, rainforest walks, waterfall swims in the hinterlands, lush green country towns that were just amazing, then another gorgeous lookout and falls!!
It just kept getting better and better.

Finally, an added bonus to this incredible tour was that throughout the day Holly a offered to take photos and then sent us the link for photos by the evening...free of charge.

You won’t be disappointed!!!

Date of experience: January 2021
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Davee - thank you for the amazing write up and 5 star review! It was a pleasure to have you onboard and we are so pleased to see that you enjoyed yourself. All the best!

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Spent a day in the Hinterlands with our 15 year old and 12 year old. Was a bit concerned they would be bored. Holly and Chris were fabulous and made it a great day for us all. Fabulous swimming holes, amazing lookouts, wildlife in abundance. Gave us a real taste of the hinterlands. Highly recommended day out. Well be back!

Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! It was a pleasure to have you and the family onboard and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

I have had the most awesome tour of the hinterlands. Holly and Chris were amazing tour guides, so knowledgeable about the area. I loved all the areas we visited, but Montville had to be my favourite, such a quirky and quaint town with great views whilst having lunch. Would have liked longer here but appreciate that there were so many more places to visit which were also really nice to see. It was great to explore on your own, having had great recommendations from Holly and Chris. A bonus was going to the Laguna Lookout, amazing views of Noosa. Definitely comes highly recommended, a great day out with great memories.

Date of experience: December 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Hey Tracey, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're really glad that you had an awesome time exploring the Sunny Coast hinterland :) We've taken on board your feedback for Montville so thanks for letting us know. All the best and we hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Reviewed 8 November 2020

I had a wonderful day out on the Hinterland Adventure Tour with Holly and Chris. I was the only one booked for the day so appreciated them calling to say they were happy to proceed with just me. It was a glorious day to visit the Sunshine Coast hinterland for its stunning views and towns so was very glad I didn't miss the opportunity. Chris and Holly were fantastic hosts who were knowledgeable, thoughtful and well organised. Thanks to Chris I have some beautiful photos to remember the day. I highly recommend their tour.

Date of experience: November 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Hey Nicole,

We're super glad you had a great day experiencing the Sunshine Coast hinterland. Thanks for a great day out :)

All the best.