Open today: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
More Information

Ways to Experience The Sunshine Coast Tour Company
from USD 88.83
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Spent a day in the Hinterlands with our 15 year old and 12 year old. Was a bit concerned they would be bored. Holly and Chris were fabulous and made it a great day for us all. Fabulous swimming holes, amazing lookouts, wildlife in abundance. Gave us a real taste of the hinterlands. Highly recommended day out. Well be back!

Reviewed 5 December 2020

I have had the most awesome tour of the hinterlands. Holly and Chris were amazing tour guides, so knowledgeable about the area. I loved all the areas we visited, but Montville had to be my favourite, such a quirky and quaint town with great views whilst having lunch. Would have liked longer here but appreciate that there were so many more places to visit which were also really nice to see. It was great to explore on your own, having had great recommendations from Holly and Chris. A bonus was going to the Laguna Lookout, amazing views of Noosa. Definitely comes highly recommended, a great day out with great memories.

Date of experience: December 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Hey Tracey, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're really glad that you had an awesome time exploring the Sunny Coast hinterland :) We've taken on board your feedback for Montville so thanks for letting us know. All the best and we hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Reviewed 8 November 2020

I had a wonderful day out on the Hinterland Adventure Tour with Holly and Chris. I was the only one booked for the day so appreciated them calling to say they were happy to proceed with just me. It was a glorious day to visit the Sunshine Coast hinterland for its stunning views and towns so was very glad I didn't miss the opportunity. Chris and Holly were fantastic hosts who were knowledgeable, thoughtful and well organised. Thanks to Chris I have some beautiful photos to remember the day. I highly recommend their tour.

Date of experience: November 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Hey Nicole,

We're super glad you had a great day experiencing the Sunshine Coast hinterland. Thanks for a great day out :)

All the best.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

I love the over all Hinterland experience. Holly and Chris were very accommodating and they know so much about the place. Highly recommended doing this trip.

Date of experience: October 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Hey Moory,

Thanks for joining us for an epic day out exploring the Sunny Coast hinterland. We hope you have an amazing holiday exploring QLD.

Reviewed 24 August 2020

Fantastic day out with lovely hosts Chris and Holly - mix of country towns, bush walks, waterfalls, don’t miss this one!!!

Date of experience: August 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your fantastic review. We're very glad you had a great time :)