Open today: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
More Information

Ways to Experience The Sunshine Coast Tour Company
from USD 88.88
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020

I loved the way the tour was structured yet unstructured ! There was not too much time spent on the bus and at each stop (some quite unique) we were free to roam for as long or as little as we chose knowing Holly and Chris would be there waiting for us to reboard and discover the next beautiful destination on this tour. Expert guides, very professional and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely a must-do for both locals and tourists who are lucky enough to either live in or visit this piece of paradise we call home.

Date of experience: August 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Hey Vicki :)

We're so glad you had such a great day. This is an amazing review so thank you! We definitely hope to see you another time.

All the best.

Reviewed 6 May 2020

Such wonderful local guides are Holly and Chris. They picked me up from my accommodation and looked after me all day making sure I didn't miss anything on both tours. The magic of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, the stunning views of the Glass House Mountains and breathtaking scenery along the way. The tours includes something for everyone nature hikes, swimming waterholes, food and shopping - perfect day. Everything promised was delivered and more!! Thank you guys - Highly Recommend to everyone!

Date of experience: March 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2020

Hey Mary, so glad to hear that you had a great time out and about on the Sunny Coast. Holly and I hope you're still enjoying your travels.

Reviewed 6 April 2020

Chris and Holly offer a really unique tour experience which I would highly recommend. Both are so friendly and the attention to detail throughout the whole day is excellent. Their knowledge of the area is superb. What I particularly liked was that they allow you to explore each area alone. They are however there at any time you need them. It doesn't feel like your typical guided tour and you have plenty of time to really enjoy each stop. Snacks are also provided and Chris takes some amazing photographs. A very memorable day!

Date of experience: January 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2020

Hey Georgie,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We hope you enjoyed your stay on the Sunny Coast :)

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Chris and Holly did the tour just for me alone. That was awesome. They are both really friendly. They told me a lot about everything on the tour. I had a lot of time to walk around on my own. They provide some snacks. Chris is a really good photograph. He took some cool pics. It was a lovely day with both. I would always do it again.

Date of experience: March 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Aileeeen!

Thanks so much for your epic review. Such an awesome day out. Enjoy Aus!!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Holly and Chris are great hosts who provided a fabulous tour of the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. A full day spent exploring rainforest, shops, waterfalls and a waterhole. Highly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2020
TSCTC, Owner at The Sunshine Coast Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Hello Anotheradventure1!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your day with us, we had a great time showing you around!

Holly