“Coffee ?”
Review of The Stacked Pantry

The Stacked Pantry
Ranked #218 of 369 Restaurants in Noosa
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I like my coffee, there is seldom a day that it does not get savoured,
Having pretty well done the rounds of the shopping centre I decided to give The Stacked Pantry in Noosa Junction a go.

What can I say other than there is coffee and there is coffee. Some coffee brews fire up your taste buds and send messages of sweet ecstasy to the brain while others produce the effect of accidentally sampling the dregs from last night party ashtray.

My coffee this morning was of the latter variety, it would have been put to use as a Bbq cleaner.

I will give them the grace of accepting that maybe the Barista got it wrong and on another occasion the coffee will taste better.

But Sorry! but it will be my first and last coffee from 'The Stacked Pantry' there are too many coffee shops in the junction where I know that the coffee will taste better on a consistent basis.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Greetings Friends,
The Stacked Pantry is a great little eating place in the Noosa Junction. The food is very good and above average for the money you have to pay. It is fresh and the range is ticking all the boxes if you are after a quick meal freshly made or want to hang out and enjoy the atmosphere.
I loved the service and the wide variety of food offered. The prices are good for the value you get.
The Stacked Pantry has also a great juice Bar with a great offer for the healthy lifestyle