We took our children aged 3, 7 and 10 to stay at Pump Hill and we all absolutely loved it. We felt welcome and comfortable in our accommodation (a well equipped cottage with stunning views), and as a mum, I appreciated the high standards of cleanliness and also the washing and drying facilites! There was a hay ride every morning where the children rode in the tractor trailor and fed the animals around the farm - our kids never tired of this and even did it Christmas Day! They enjoyed the freedom of being able to wander the estate which was a safe environment with approximately 10 cottages spread around. We found plenty to do locally - swimming, climbing and visiting and would definitely hope to book a cottage there again. It was so relaxing that none of us were ready to leave, which is always a good sign.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1km from Pemberton, Pump Hill Farm is an idyllic four star family retreat where you can enjoy bush walking, bird watching, friendly farm animals, misty valley views and the utter peace and quiet. Our unique cottages are built with rammed earth and mud brick, feature uninterrupted views over a peaceful green valley or the famous Pemberton Karri Forest. To get to town its a short drive or you can wander the bush paths leading from the farm through the adjoining Karri forest. Walk part of the Bibbulmun Track on the way and discover the picturesque Pemberton Pool and Lefroy Brook. Sound to good to be true? Come and find out for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pump Hill Farm Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages Hotel Pemberton
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages Pemberton, Western Australia