We our family have been going to Pump Hill Farm now for 8 years - It is a holiday within a holiday the children get to enjoy the farm animals and farm life and the adults get to enjoy the birds and the surroundings.
Stuart - Kath - Lucie - Dan are fantastic - friendly - honest and nothing is ever a problem...
Try it - you will be like us - you keep returning back for more.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy and comfortable rammed earth and mudbrick cottages located on a beautiful 40 acre farm. Cottages are particularly well equipped for families and cottages have either stunning valley or floodlit forest views. We offer a daily hayride with "Lofty" our blue tractor where we take you for a tour around the farm to hand feed all the farm animals. Children are able to get up close to all our friendly farm yard friends and even collect their own eggs from the hen house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pump Hill Farm Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages Hotel Pemberton
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages Pemberton, Western Australia