“A place for a special night out”

Redmanna Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 192 Restaurants in Mandurah
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We go there each year for our wedding anniversary. It's a real treat, the food is excellent & the service is great. Expensive ($200 with wine), but worth it for that once in a while special treat.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

The menu is simple but the view is great. We enjoyed the balcony table as it was quiet and romantic. The oysters were okay but you cannot choose them individually, so if you do not like any of the combinations then you are stuck with them. I had the lobster for my main which was yummy, and my husband had the pork stuffed with crab, which he thorougly enjoyed.
Overall it was a nice dining experience, but have to comment on the bathroom facilities which need upgrading. This let the place down.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

My partner took me out to Redmanna as part of our birthday celebrations. To date I have been less than impressed with what Mandurah offers, Redmanna though has thus far been the best of the bunch.

We arrived after dark and where offered either an indoor or outdoor seat, given the hot evening and the warmth inside we opted for a table on the balcony.

Service through-out the whole evening was pleasent and professional however perhaps just a little to professional with being asked how our meal was more than I like, but that is a personal thing.

For entree we had the two tiered starters plate to share. Everything was well presented, fresh and just perfect for sharing whilst we talked and drank some red.

For main we had the two person three tiered seafood platter. Given its size we probably shouldn't have ordered the sharing plate first as we didn't get through it all. The lobster, crab and prawns where all cooked well. Some of the deep fried items such as the calamary tasted nice but where perhaps a little oily. The Oyster's Kilpatrick was as I would expect and the only letdown may have been the Oyster's natural as they where a little warmer than I prefer (I like them chilled) and I suspected washed in fresh water (I like the salty hit).

My only other critcism of the night is the playing of the birthday song (More than once) which is something I would expect from a family bistro not a restaurant aiming at the upper end of the market.

All in all I had a good night, good food and will go back again to try some of their other dishes.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

This was my second visit. The first time I was very disappointed with the service. Six of us dining together and our meals all came out at different times. Staff a bit over familiar, calling me "dall" , food was well cooked but overpriced. Decided to give it another go but I'm afraid very little had changed. Also worth noting the awful toilets that are in desperate need of an upgrade.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

The view over the estuary is lovely. The restaurant is well presented with a nice atmosphere. The service was the best I've had out anywhere but we were there on a quiet night so not sure if this helped. Food was lovely-I highly recommend the dish that has 4 small portions of their mains-really hit the spot! Prices are fairly high but to be expected for good quality food & service. Around $35-$45 for mains.