“Surprise Find in Como”
Review of Fresch Restaurant

Fresch Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Como
Price range: USD 18 - USD 38
Description: Locally owned restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine of the highest quality with fresh local produce. Open 7 days from 7am for breakfast and lunch and 3 days week for dinner.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My partner and I came for dinner with another couple and were amazed at the quality of food that came out. Each dish was well thought out, beautifully presented, and exceeded all expectations (especially considering the reasonable prices). There is nothing of this quality in the area, and we all firmly agreed we will be back. I cannot stop thinking about the beetroot cured salmon and the pork belly!

Michelle R, Owner at Fresch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Myself and my partner came here with friends for an amazing night of outstanding food and greeted by such nice staff. Beautiful experience as we dined outside as the sun set such a beautiful spot. We had the Octopus starter which was superb packed with flavour, worked are way round the mains having the Lamb,Beef and grilled fish of the day. Each dish bursting with flavour & elegantly plated. Really clever dishes and beautifully paired wine. Absolutely delicious side dishes leaving your taste buds spoilt. dessert was top quality, Peanut butter parfait. It needs no explaining just order it! Everything very reasonably priced, extremely happy overall looking forward to going back again.

Thank you for your review - we do aim to please.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The place, the atmosphere, the staff and don't even get me started on the food! Amazing. What a nice change from wannabe restaurants out there. The food is presented so beautifully you don't even want to touch it and then when you do, you want to eat the plate. All our dishes were perfect and so tasty. Hats off to the team and in particular the head chef. He is really giving the other so called big names a run for their money. Well done Fresch!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I spent my birthday breakfast with my family at Fresch and highly rate all of the above. I had the black pudding with 62 degree eggs, my brother had the pancakes, my parents the eggs Benedict. It was surprisingly affordable for four people + coffees all round and absolutely beautiful presentation. The woman who waited our table was friendly, genuine, helpful and I recommend anyone in the south perth, Perth and perimeter to check it out.

1  Thank Dannielle R

Hi,

Sorry it has taken me a little while to respond to your review.

Thank you so much for reviewing Fresch and thank you for your lovely comments.