USD 119
USD 103
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 114
  • Beachfront
The Sebel Busselton(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 130
  • Beachfront
Sandy Bay Holiday Park(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 124
Amalfi Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 125
USD 114
Priceline
Gale Street Motel & Villas(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 92
USD 353
USD 290
Priceline
RAC Busselton Holiday Park(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 80
Priceline
BIG4 Beachlands Holiday Park(Busselton)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 96
USD 117
USD 108
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewswithin walking distanceroom was cleanclose to townplace to stayconvenient locationpleasant stayminute walkshowerjettytvkettlelaundryreceptionistonsitecleanersironmanheaps
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I turned up to Amaroo Motel on the public holiday (monday 25th September) and the office was closed. I am a regular to the motel and so is my family, we have all been staying here for years. I needed some accommodation and turned up as i always do, but this time I turned up at 4pm and there was a sign on the door informing that the office was closed due to the public holiday. I called the number on the door probably about 3 times and no one answered. How can a reception be closed, don't they want business? I was very disappointed and I won't be bothering going again. Lucky the motel down the side street was only too happy to accommodate us, my family and I will be going there from now on.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We last visited this motel 12months ago,Made quite welcome on arrival.Had booked a superior queen room through Boooking.com.Room was spotlessly clean and bright although the fridge was quite small,more a bench top model.Was informed the place is being refurbished but this did not interfere with our stay.This motel will soon be changing its name to The Busselton Motel.On the whole a pleasant stay and central to town.Few fast food places in the immediate area.

Room Tip: get a back room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We were so very warmly welcomed be the woman on reception ( whose name now escapes me, which is a shame as she was so wonderful). The room that we were given
was closest to the highway but we were not disturbed by it in any way. We were grateful for the onsite laundry as it was needed. The motel was handy to most things particularly the famous Jetty. Room was clean, neat and tidy. We were told that this motel is undergoing refurbishments so would love to revisit if we are ever in Busselton again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017

this is the first time I stayed at a motel and I have to say this motel is excellent, real value for money, close to town only the highway besides is sometimes a little noisy .. just very little as traffic is not so heavy at night. its absolutely clean, the people at this motel whether reception or cleaners are really friendly and welcoming to guests. Its really clean with unique rooms, toilet and bath area. I really like staying here even though it was just for one night as we were on our way to Albany.

Room Tip: choose the rooms further away from the highway side
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2017

There was a booking mix-up, leaving us arriving in Busselton with no place to stay. Amaroo was happy to fit us in last minute, and was a great clean and tidy motel with nice grounds and all necessary amenities, toast, coffee, fridge, tv and wifi in room. It seems like an older motel but is beautifully clean and large rooms, looking forward to staying again someday :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family