Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ken L
Calgary, Canada

The Sebel Busselton is Outstanding

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Mar 2024
We had an absolutely wonderful 15 night stay in one of their bungalows! The bungalow was clean, well equipped and had a very comfortable bed. The outdoor living space was set up so nicely with a beautifully manicured garden, table and chairs and a gas grill/bbq so it was super easy to enjoy a quiet space. The grounds and pool area were spotlessly clean and always neat and tidy thanks to the maintenance staff. Also can’t say enough about how friendly and helpful the desk staff are too. A the icing on the cake was we were only a few steps away from the beautiful quiet beach if we wanted that or just to walk the coastal pathway. Will definitely come back if we are in the southwest part of Australia!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this review
Responded 6 Apr 2024
Thank you kenIG2170SC for your wonderful feedback. It was so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back if you are ever in the South West again.
AU$200
    AU$114
    AU$114
2.1 km from The Sebel Busselton
Pool
Aprtment block overlooks Dunsborough town centre
AU$242
    AU$252
17.0 km from The Sebel Busselton
Beachfront
View more hotels in Busselton
All reviews games room tennis courts outdoor pool studio apartment margaret river three bedroom great amenities air conditioner stayed for nights town centre short walk to the beach bbq area gym pools facilities resort kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2024

Great staff very happy to help, had emails docs to print and sort so accommodating the 2 bedroom apartment was perfect clean spacious and very comfortable nice and quite good facilities close to beach for our morning walks and great burger n fish n chip shop right next door all we needed for our 2 day getaway lovely people

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2024

Thank you H1579TKdianas, for your wonderful review. It was great to hear that you had a lovely 2 day getaway.
Hopefully you will get to stay with us for longer next time you are travelling to the South West.
We hope to welcome you back to The Sebel Busselton soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2024 via mobile

Beautiful clean and spacious apartments right on the beach. The complex has great amenities including indoor and outdoor pools and a newly refurbished fitness centre. The staff are always friendly and welcoming, I look forward to my next stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

Thank you Discover555300 for sharing your lovely feedback. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 1 March 2024 via mobile

Stayed here as had a wedding in Margaret river. It’s a great location to be close to everything.
The beach, restaurants, cafes etc.

The Sebel itself has great amenities - two pools (one indoor/one outdoor), games room, tennis court, laundry facilities. They also have a BBQ area near the tennis courts. Only downfall was the games in the games room, there isn’t many and you have to pay for the good ones

The rooms - you can have studio or apartment style. So perfect for any length of stay. We had a studio as just for the weekend. It’s a large room, clean and comfortable. Large bathroom with a spa bath (perfect for relaxing). We had a room on the highway and were worried about noise - but it was absolutely no issue as they have double glasses it. You hear nothing

If you are going down south for a wedding, the bus stop most common on the bus companies plan is right out the front - so it’s perfect location for this

The staff are lovely and super helpful. Great value for money! Would happily stay again and look forward to it

Room tip: Avoid school holidays if you don’t want lots of kids around Call to see if you can check in early - they are often ready and very helpful
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Rochelle1986, it was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and the location of the resort. Thank you for recommending us to other guests who are travelling to the region to attend a wedding. We hope you get the opportunity to stay with us for longer than just a weekend when you next travel to the South West.

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Luxury Escapes gave me the opportunity to spend three nights here. I was really looking forward to it as the photos looked lovely, it was by the beach and it was my opportunity to relax, rest and also discover something new.
Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by both lovely and friendly staff, and happy to find that I had quite close parking to my room. (Standard Studio on first floor).
Ok, so not so prepared for quite steep and narrow stairs but taking my time and not carrying too much at once fixed the problem. The birdlife in the trees surrounding the buildings were a delight and I had an outlook of the tennis courts and beyond that, the pool area.
I loved my studio, especially the bathroom which had both shower and large bath. I really loved the toiletries (Biology is an Australian business that supplies shampoo, conditioner, etc and I purchased their products after using them at the Sebel).
The decor was lovely and the amount of storage around the basin (inset shelves both sides of the mirror as well as underneath really made me feel comfortable with spreading my stuff around). My accommodation was clean and tidy.
The layout in neutrals and dark chocolate was peaceful and thoughtfully laid out, with the kitchenette having a microwave and fridge. The bed was very comfortable and having the patio door open to catch the breeze made me feel very relaxed.
The tv took some getting used to as I didn't initially understand how the movies operated but the kind reception staff helped me there.
While there are recreational areas, my favourite thing to do was walk down to the gate leading to the beach and seeing the wildlife all around among the sand and grass. I even got to see rabbits hopping along (yes, I know they are pests) and people watched how others enjoyed their time with eachother.
Having noticed other reviews on this site have decried lack of eating and drinking establishments on site, getting to these are very easy, either by walking or driving short distances. A shopping centre and a smaller cafe is not too far away and being in Busselton is a good excuse to go further afield anyway.
I talked to the cleaning staff (actually, I talk to any and all staff, they are people too) and everybody I came across was helpful and friendly.
A shout out to staff member Nila who helped with the room type before I arrived.
Her efforts were very much appreciated to help me find a suitable room.
I would definitely recommend The Sebel Busselton to others when they stay in the area.

Room tip: The steps to the first floor apartments are outside, narrow and steep but are manageable if taken slowly and with carrying only some luggage
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank StayVacay19

Thank you StayVacay19 for your wonderful review. It was so nice to hear that you had a lovely relaxing time with us.

Reviewed 3 February 2024

Absolutely loved it. I’ve stayed here a few times and it’s always so nice. The staff are lovely, the rooms are very clean and it so quiet and peaceful. It’s my go-to place and I’m very happy there. The location is amazing with a beautiful beach just out the gate. There are good bike paths and it’s a beautiful ride into town. I just love it there.

Room tip: The bike paths are good and the beach is out the back gate. There is a small shop next door or it’s a drive into Busselton or Dunsborough.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Hi 972lindyp, thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. It is such a pleasure receiving such positive feedback. I will definitely share this with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are travelling to the South West.
The Sebel Busselton