Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rochelle
Perth, Australia

Love our weekend away

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Mar 2024via mobile
Stayed here as had a wedding in Margaret river. It’s a great location to be close to everything.
The beach, restaurants, cafes etc.

The Sebel itself has great amenities - two pools (one indoor/one outdoor), games room, tennis court, laundry facilities. They also have a BBQ area near the tennis courts. Only downfall was the games in the games room, there isn’t many and you have to pay for the good ones

The rooms - you can have studio or apartment style. So perfect for any length of stay. We had a studio as just for the weekend. It’s a large room, clean and comfortable. Large bathroom with a spa bath (perfect for relaxing). We had a room on the highway and were worried about noise - but it was absolutely no issue as they have double glasses it. You hear nothing

If you are going down south for a wedding, the bus stop most common on the bus companies plan is right out the front - so it’s perfect location for this

The staff are lovely and super helpful. Great value for money! Would happily stay again and look forward to it
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Avoid school holidays if you don’t want lots of kids around Call to see if you can check in...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this review
Responded 3 Mar 2024
Hi Rochelle1986, it was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and the location of the resort. Thank you for recommending us to other guests who are travelling to the region to attend a wedding. We hope you get the opportunity to stay with us for longer than just a weekend when you next travel to the South West.
AU$194
  • Agoda.com
17.0 km from The Sebel Busselton
Beachfront
View more hotels in Busselton
All reviews games room tennis courts outdoor pool studio apartment margaret river three bedroom great amenities air conditioner stayed for nights town centre short walk to the beach bbq area gym pools facilities resort kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2024

Luxury Escapes gave me the opportunity to spend three nights here. I was really looking forward to it as the photos looked lovely, it was by the beach and it was my opportunity to relax, rest and also discover something new.
Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by both lovely and friendly staff, and happy to find that I had quite close parking to my room. (Standard Studio on first floor).
Ok, so not so prepared for quite steep and narrow stairs but taking my time and not carrying too much at once fixed the problem. The birdlife in the trees surrounding the buildings were a delight and I had an outlook of the tennis courts and beyond that, the pool area.
I loved my studio, especially the bathroom which had both shower and large bath. I really loved the toiletries (Biology is an Australian business that supplies shampoo, conditioner, etc and I purchased their products after using them at the Sebel).
The decor was lovely and the amount of storage around the basin (inset shelves both sides of the mirror as well as underneath really made me feel comfortable with spreading my stuff around). My accommodation was clean and tidy.
The layout in neutrals and dark chocolate was peaceful and thoughtfully laid out, with the kitchenette having a microwave and fridge. The bed was very comfortable and having the patio door open to catch the breeze made me feel very relaxed.
The tv took some getting used to as I didn't initially understand how the movies operated but the kind reception staff helped me there.
While there are recreational areas, my favourite thing to do was walk down to the gate leading to the beach and seeing the wildlife all around among the sand and grass. I even got to see rabbits hopping along (yes, I know they are pests) and people watched how others enjoyed their time with eachother.
Having noticed other reviews on this site have decried lack of eating and drinking establishments on site, getting to these are very easy, either by walking or driving short distances. A shopping centre and a smaller cafe is not too far away and being in Busselton is a good excuse to go further afield anyway.
I talked to the cleaning staff (actually, I talk to any and all staff, they are people too) and everybody I came across was helpful and friendly.
A shout out to staff member Nila who helped with the room type before I arrived.
Her efforts were very much appreciated to help me find a suitable room.
I would definitely recommend The Sebel Busselton to others when they stay in the area.

Room tip: The steps to the first floor apartments are outside, narrow and steep but are manageable if taken slowly and with carrying only some luggage
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank StayVacay19
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

Thank you StayVacay19 for your wonderful review. It was so nice to hear that you had a lovely relaxing time with us.

Reviewed 3 February 2024

Absolutely loved it. I’ve stayed here a few times and it’s always so nice. The staff are lovely, the rooms are very clean and it so quiet and peaceful. It’s my go-to place and I’m very happy there. The location is amazing with a beautiful beach just out the gate. There are good bike paths and it’s a beautiful ride into town. I just love it there.

Room tip: The bike paths are good and the beach is out the back gate. There is a small shop next door or it’s a drive into Busselton or Dunsborough.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Hi 972lindyp, thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. It is such a pleasure receiving such positive feedback. I will definitely share this with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are travelling to the South West.

Reviewed 22 January 2024

Great place for family holiday secure grounds, great outdoor and indoor pools, short walk to beach, not far out of Busselton for restaurants, or drive 20 minutes south to Dunsborough and Eagle bay, all in all a very good holiday, kids loved it and being a gated community they are safe.

Date of stay: January 2024
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2024

Thank you briantO8138PE for your wonderful review. It was great to hear that the kids loved it and we hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2024

An excellent place to stay, staff were pleasant and helpful, pool was very clean and the room was perfect. Ideal location, walk directly onto a beautiful beach and the cafe/restaurant at the back was a perfect place for lunch and dinner. Definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2024

Thank you brianwT3624EQ for your wonderful feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the South West.

Reviewed 16 December 2023

From the outset the staff were outstanding - so friendly and helpful with any requests for special assistance. I have stayed at The Sebel Busselton many times and have never failed to be impressed by the staff.
In essence, the resort facilities are excellent and in my opinion are of a world standard. A resort (and I've seen many, including international) is only as good as the people who operate it and this one can't be beat.

Room tip: No matter how many guests may be in residence, the spacious layout of the resort never makes one feel crowded.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2023

Dear monsieurm133, thank you for your amazing feedback. I will share this with the team as they will be thrilled to hear that you classify our resort facilities as world standard.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and we look forward to welcoming you back in the new year.