Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cindy
Busselton, Australia

Loved my stay Here

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Feb 2024
Luxury Escapes gave me the opportunity to spend three nights here. I was really looking forward to it as the photos looked lovely, it was by the beach and it was my opportunity to relax, rest and also discover something new.
Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by both lovely and friendly staff, and happy to find that I had quite close parking to my room. (Standard Studio on first floor).
Ok, so not so prepared for quite steep and narrow stairs but taking my time and not carrying too much at once fixed the problem. The birdlife in the trees surrounding the buildings were a delight and I had an outlook of the tennis courts and beyond that, the pool area.
I loved my studio, especially the bathroom which had both shower and large bath. I really loved the toiletries (Biology is an Australian business that supplies shampoo, conditioner, etc and I purchased their products after using them at the Sebel).
The decor was lovely and the amount of storage around the basin (inset shelves both sides of the mirror as well as underneath really made me feel comfortable with spreading my stuff around). My accommodation was clean and tidy.
The layout in neutrals and dark chocolate was peaceful and thoughtfully laid out, with the kitchenette having a microwave and fridge. The bed was very comfortable and having the patio door open to catch the breeze made me feel very relaxed.
The tv took some getting used to as I didn't initially understand how the movies operated but the kind reception staff helped me there.
While there are recreational areas, my favourite thing to do was walk down to the gate leading to the beach and seeing the wildlife all around among the sand and grass. I even got to see rabbits hopping along (yes, I know they are pests) and people watched how others enjoyed their time with eachother.
Having noticed other reviews on this site have decried lack of eating and drinking establishments on site, getting to these are very easy, either by walking or driving short distances. A shopping centre and a smaller cafe is not too far away and being in Busselton is a good excuse to go further afield anyway.
I talked to the cleaning staff (actually, I talk to any and all staff, they are people too) and everybody I came across was helpful and friendly.
A shout out to staff member Nila who helped with the room type before I arrived.
Her efforts were very much appreciated to help me find a suitable room.
I would definitely recommend The Sebel Busselton to others when they stay in the area.
Date of stay: October 2023
Room Tip: The steps to the first floor apartments are outside, narrow and steep but are manageable if taken...
Trip type: Travelled solo
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this review
Responded 3 Mar 2024
Thank you StayVacay19 for your wonderful review. It was so nice to hear that you had a lovely relaxing time with us.
Exterior
    AU$139
    AU$145
7.1 km from The Sebel Busselton
Free parking
Aprtment block overlooks Dunsborough town centre
AU$244
    AU$247
17.0 km from The Sebel Busselton
Beachfront
View more hotels in Busselton
All reviews games room tennis courts outdoor pool studio apartment margaret river three bedroom great amenities air conditioner stayed for nights town centre short walk to the beach bbq area gym pools facilities resort kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2024

Absolutely loved it. I’ve stayed here a few times and it’s always so nice. The staff are lovely, the rooms are very clean and it so quiet and peaceful. It’s my go-to place and I’m very happy there. The location is amazing with a beautiful beach just out the gate. There are good bike paths and it’s a beautiful ride into town. I just love it there.

Room tip: The bike paths are good and the beach is out the back gate. There is a small shop next door or it’s a drive into Busselton or Dunsborough.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Hi 972lindyp, thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. It is such a pleasure receiving such positive feedback. I will definitely share this with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are travelling to the South West.

Reviewed 22 January 2024

Great place for family holiday secure grounds, great outdoor and indoor pools, short walk to beach, not far out of Busselton for restaurants, or drive 20 minutes south to Dunsborough and Eagle bay, all in all a very good holiday, kids loved it and being a gated community they are safe.

Date of stay: January 2024
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2024

Thank you briantO8138PE for your wonderful review. It was great to hear that the kids loved it and we hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2024

An excellent place to stay, staff were pleasant and helpful, pool was very clean and the room was perfect. Ideal location, walk directly onto a beautiful beach and the cafe/restaurant at the back was a perfect place for lunch and dinner. Definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2024

Thank you brianwT3624EQ for your wonderful feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the South West.

Reviewed 16 December 2023

From the outset the staff were outstanding - so friendly and helpful with any requests for special assistance. I have stayed at The Sebel Busselton many times and have never failed to be impressed by the staff.
In essence, the resort facilities are excellent and in my opinion are of a world standard. A resort (and I've seen many, including international) is only as good as the people who operate it and this one can't be beat.

Room tip: No matter how many guests may be in residence, the spacious layout of the resort never makes one feel crowded.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Comms Dept, Owner at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2023

Dear monsieurm133, thank you for your amazing feedback. I will share this with the team as they will be thrilled to hear that you classify our resort facilities as world standard.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and we look forward to welcoming you back in the new year.

Reviewed 16 December 2023 via mobile

We had a fabulous stay for a week - 4 adults & 2 children.
The staff were very accommodating when I explained that I couldn’t walk far due to a back injury. They were also always helpful when asked.
We had 2 well equipped bedroom units next to each other which was very convenient.
A great place for children with the indoor & outdoor pools. The beach is close as is the cycle path.

Room tip: Bring a flynet in summer.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Explore36252609056 for sharing your wonderful review with us. It was great to hear that you had a fabulous week at the resort. and that our staff were accommodating to your needs.
We wish you a wonderful Christmas and we hope to welcome you back in 2024.