Location is great, it takes about 10 mins by car to drive to the famous jetty and other eateries in busselton.
Stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment, well laid out, had everything that one could possibly need.
The hotel grounds are lovely, there is a tennis court, bbq pit, swimming pool ... even if you just wanted to chill and not go out anywhere, you would find loads to do within the property.
Very happy, and would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, The Sebel Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Accor Busselton
- The Sebel Busselton Western Australia