We are just back from a relaxing 2 night stay in a two bedroom apartment. What a surprise as the apartments have all been upgraded. Everything New and spotless. Bed was so comfortable we didn't want to leave. Enjoyed to free wine and goodies. Went for long walks enjoying the peaceful gardens and beach. Looking forward to returning soon.
10 out of 10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by whispering peppermint trees and fringed by the white sand shores of Geographe Bay, Bayview Geographe Resort combines secluded private villas with sociable, family-friendly facilities. Whether you’re planning a romantic honeymoon in Western Australia or travelling with friends, there are 1,000 ways to spend your days at our Busselton beach resort. Take a peaceful stroll through beautifully tended gardens or enjoy some sporting action on our tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts. It’s a few steps to the beach, where you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe or simply enjoy the endless Indian Ocean views. Children are welcome at our heated indoor pool, while kids’ club activities keep your little ones entertained during school holidays. The resort is a peaceful base from which to explore the best of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Fastbooking, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Bayview Geographe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Geographe Hotel Busselton
- Geographe Bayview Resort
- Bayview Geographe Resort Busselton, Western Australia