Stayed 3 nights, booked through wotif and got it for $150 a night. Nothing wrong with the room, beds are comfy, it's a bit old and tired but fine when you've got a cheap rate. The tv is very old and they don't seem to have digital.
Beach was nice and would be great for kids as well. Having the heated pool was great for when the ocean was too cold. Can't really comment on service because other than collecting keys we haven't spoken to them. Wouldn't pay full rates but good when you've got a cheap deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the dappled shade of giant peppermint trees and serene landscaping, Bayview Geographe Resort basks peacefully on 28 acres of tranquil beachfront at Geographe Bay. It's an oasis of complete relaxation where you can leave the rest of the world behind and go for long walks, tour wineries, enjoy the excellent shopping in Busselton and Dunsborough town sites, explore caves, watch the whales or just stroll lazily down secluded beaches and lose yourself in the beauty of nature A slow rhythm resonates across this resort and instils a secure feeling of privacy that allows you to wind down and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Bayview Geographe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Geographe Hotel Busselton
- Geographe Bayview Resort
- Bayview Geographe Resort Busselton, Western Australia