Lowest prices for your stay
AU$220
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Gavin P
Bendigo, Australia
Good location and a lovely surprise
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2020
Quality Apartment Banksia Gardens is very easy to find. As you're coming in from Perth it's on the left-hand side. I had a studio apartment and the room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Restaurants are only a 5 to 10 minute drive away. I would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting Albany
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Expedia.com
    AU$310
5.0 km from Quality Apartments Banksia Albany
View more hotels in Albany
All reviews under cover centre of town spa bath units wifi kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020

My mum and I stayed here when we were in Albany recently for a family wedding, as did my brother in a one bedroom apartment and my daughter & her family in a 3 bedroom. All of us were very happy with our choice of accommodation which we felt was reasonably priced and good value for money.
The apartments are in a good location on the main road into the centre of town in a beautiful garden setting. Our two bedroom queen apartment was spacious, well laid out and simply but tastefully furnished with everything you would need for your stay whether it be just over night or for a few weeks. It was also very clean and well maintained which is always a top priority for me. The staff were fabulous, very friendly and obliging with our pre-visit phonecalls and during our stay.
I would highly recommend these apartments for anyone coming to stay in the beautiful city of Albany.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
GraceR1351, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Apartments Banksia Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Thank you for staying, and for your lovely review! We hope to see you again the next time that you are in the Great Southern.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

We stayed here when we had to leave Stirling Range Retreat early due to fire, and we took what accommodations we could find in the area. We were lucky to find a room, even for one night. The layout of the "complex" was very nice, more like a little community than a motel. Our unit had covered parking, which would be nice on a hot day. If you need a place with a kitchen, or have a family, or just want something more like a home, it's a great option. We stayed in a unit that hadn't been used for a while but was opened up because of the need due to the bushfire. It had a few kinks, but the staff were apologetic and helpful. If I needed a place in Albany again, I would definitely consider coming back.

Date of stay: January 2020

Thanks for staying, and for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback!
While it's a shame that the fires impacted your plans, I'm glad that we were able to accommodate. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

My stay at Banksia Gardens was pleasant. The apartments are quite large with fittings of a decent quality. Cleanliness was good and on a hot Albany December day the air con was a must have and performed well. I enjoyed a good night's sleep. This place suits a sole traveller, a couple or families and is good for a single or mutliple night stay.

Room tip: Away from the highway
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank tranzactnow
602martinn, Owner at Quality Apartments Banksia Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Spacious clean 2 bedroom unit for a 2 night stay. Helpful and friendly staff. Room service available with great variety and yummy food, well presented. The second night I decided to cook and although they had cooking facilities they weren’t well equipped kitchens. Breakfast was included in my package which was good. Not a huge variety but offers a satisfactory breakfast. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi trishm

Thank you for your great review. Your feedback is appreciated and we certainly hope to see you next time.

Regards

Martin

Reviewed 20 September 2019

Had a lovely experience. Although my room wasn't ready early (no big deal) I was offered to store my bag and also I was given an upgrade.
Staff were friendly and attentive and room has everything that you could want for a short or longer stay.

Room tip: I stayed in room 2 and it was close to reception and quiet