“A Little Bit of France”

Ranked #1 of 17 Quick Bites in Albany
Price range: USD 6 - USD 24
Cuisines: Deli, French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Gourmandise & Co is a coffee house, wood-fire bakery, communal table and store. Located in the heritage precinct on Stirling Terrace in Albany and brought to you by Xavier and Janette Poupel (formerly Terroir and Table) Gourmandise & Co offers a selection of quality produce to take away or enjoy at our communal table in a rustic french-australian ambience. Lunch service Monday-Friday from 11:30am-2:00pm, and Saturday 11:30am-1:00pm.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast here with the family. Ham, cheese & tomato croissant and a coffee. My daughter (5) also had a croissant with jam.

It’s a cute little spot with friendly service. We were there at a very busy time so did have a bit of a wait for the food.

My only complaint is that the meals came out separately and by the time I had mine my daughter was finished hers. The coffee was also at least a 15 minute wait. Please don’t let this out you off - it’s a popular spot and there is a reason for that! Honestly if I could have fit more in I would have had all the pastries and a quiche.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a wonderful little gem to visit when in Albany. A French cafe with the most delicious pastries - the croissants are the best! The coffee is good too. Lovely intimate service, and a wonderful ambience, check out Gourmandise & Co when you are in town.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

非常有自己的個人特色,沒有menu,幾乎所有餐點都已在櫥窗裡面了,可以試吃不同口味的可頌,非常棒的飲食饗宴!

You can try different type of croissants in here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is definitely the best breakfast, lunch or brunch place in Albany, We ordered various pastries, coffee and a ham & cheese croissant. two croissants were delivered, don't worry, that is the way we serve them"" Amazing food, six days a week, closed Sunday. Walk Stirling Tce, take a break at Gourmandise, enjoy the cafe ambience that takes you to France......

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am short of words not knowing where to start. Was it the wonderful almond croissant, the perfect cup of coffee or the cosy french cafe charm - This lovely bakery in heart of Albany's historic district left us speechless and asking for more. In a short trip to Albany we visited this cafe several times & almost everything we ate was simply amazing (Ham & cheese croissants, almond croissant, plain croissant & the small pastries). Couldn't help but notice the passionate french baker in the busy kitchen (I would have loved to shake his hands) and the lovely lady behind the counter (Janette I assume?) who treated us with some free pastries on our way back to Perth. I will look forward to my next trip to Albany so I can have my breakfast here every day!

3  Thank Amit B