Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
khirst87

Excellent Location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Apr 2021
Fabulous location in the centre of Albany. Close to pubs, cafes & attractions - walk straight to York Street.
Staff were great. Refurbishment of rooms is fantastic. Only small complaint was the bathroom floor was slippery when wet, and parking spaces are a little small for a big 4x4.
We will definitely stay again due to location and staff!
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
The Manager, Marketing at Albany Motel & Apartments, responded to this review
Responded 3 May 2021
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to post your ratings and informative review, I have noted your comments about the wet floor & small car parks.
Look forward to welcoming you back again.
AU$204
AU$142
Fully refundable
2.2 km from Albany Motel & Apartments
Free parking
Perfect location a stone's throw from the beach and close to nearby restaurants and bars.
AU$180
    AU$131
3.5 km from Albany Motel & Apartments
Restaurant
View more hotels in Albany
All reviews great location walking distance york street restaurants and cafes ground floor comfy bed would stay here again three nights motel harbour earl anzac toaster spencer units
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Very clean, quiet, secure and convenient location. Walking distance to York St, Coles, Woolworths, TransWA. and restruants. Everyone at the Rest Western Albany were very helpful. There were four of us, a family who enjoyed our stay at Best Western, Albany. We are looking forward to returning there some time in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
The Manager, Marketing at Albany Motel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Good afternoon Ken247,
Thank you for your 5 star review and informative feedback. We are very centrally located and I am so pleased that the whole family enjoyed their time here at the property with us.
Look forward to welcoming you and the family back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

The room did not reflect the photos on the website, we were given a room (number 8) behind the stairs near the cleaners station. It was dark, no outlook except cleaners door. I asked if it was possible to be moved but was advised there were no other rooms and even reception acknowledged it was not a good room. We were very disappointed.

1  Thank Grazia S
The Manager, Marketing at Albany Motel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Good morning Inspiration625166

I understand you and your partner were disappointed with the room but this was replied to on chrisuk1000 and i replied to your Medallia review this morning as well.
Obviously we are not in the business of upsetting guests, and I would be very interested to know which staff member referred to the room as the "poor room".
I do understand if it was full hotel the staff member didn't have many options but they certainly could have contacted me about a reduced rate.

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Yes you read that correctly. In a hole under the stairs lived a hobbit. Imagine our disappointment to find we had the dull dingy hobbit room hidden under the stairs. Being a Tolkien kind of guy I was immediately reminded of bilbos home. This is not the same as the bright cheery pictures on the website I recall. Then to be told by reception that your disappointment is actually founded, you have in fact got the ‘poor room’, but there’s nothing else available so tough then. Oh and it’s the same price anyway, hmmm I think??? Ripped off I think. Soldier on then, no point worrying about that when reception isn’t going to either.
Reap what you sow people. 1 star experience me thinks. Carry on treating customers like that and your stars will happily dwindle away, hopefully. Stay away from this one if possible.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisuk1000
The Manager, Marketing at Albany Motel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Good afternoon chrisuk1000,

I did reply to your Google Review earlier in the week as I have been on annual leave, however, I would really appreciate if you could give me a method of contacting you as I would like to discuss this and come to a resolution that you will be satisfactory to you.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

We last stayed here quite a while ago and it has been noticeably improved since then. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable. and the bathrooms have been totally redone. We had a harbour view room with a (smallish) balcony but we enjoyed sitting there with an evening glass of wine. Wi Fi works well. Great place to stay for a few days away as it is so centrally situated. We only used the car once or twice whilst we were there.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Manager, Marketing at Albany Motel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Good morning gnomad60,
Thank you for your very positive feedback and I am thrilled to hear that you noticed all the changes.
Look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Stayed here for three nights and we were very impressed. Beautifully presented room with nice bathroom, all clean as a whistle! Comfortable bed with two sizes in pillows.
Parking was right outside our room even though our room was elevated, was great not having to lug our bags up steps!
Wonderful touches too having the lights and air conditioning on when we arrived, made us feel very welcome! Will stay there again on our next trip to Albany!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Janmartha

Good morning Janmartha,
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you acknowledged the touches that we have implemented to make our guests feel welcome.
The Executive Rooms are definitely one of our more popular rooms with being on a higher level, close to your parking and having a balcony.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.