“Spectacular”

Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Williamstown
Price range: USD 0 - USD 64
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: It’s not just Dinner and a Show” Let us take you on a voyage that will live in your hearts long after you have come ashore. Step back in time to a by gone era and relive the majestic grandeur that made Titanic “The Ship of Dreams” "A voyage seaworthy for all ages" and celebrating all occasions let us put a Titanic Touch to your special occasion. Be part of the action or sit back and let our crew plough through Titanic history at a parodical speed that is sure to leave you feeling .. ‘buoyant’. Sailing every Saturday night from late January to October and every Friday and Saturday night in November and December and available for corporate functions, school groups, seniors, groups, throughout the year. Inquire about our custom entertainment where we put you at the wheel in a memorable night tailored to suit your party. “Survival is guaranteed and so is a good time”
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I am speechless it was that good.

If you are looking for a great night of entertainment and food be sure to check out the Titanic experience.

David is out standing, courteous, made you feel welcomed and generally cared. And what made it even more special he remembered your name throughout the night and said goodbye when you left.

All other staff and entertainers are outstanding and really got the crowd involved and what great voices they have.

The 3 course meal was delish, cooked to perfection, I can not fault anything with the food at all. My cousin and I decided to share our meals so we could taste everything. The meal was mouth watering.
Also I love how they constantly bring out fresh water to the table.

The drinks are amazing and cheap as and refreshing.

The overall experience was amazing and one of the best nights I have had and same with my family. I will be back and will be bringing back family and friends.

I HIGHLY recommend this place for a great night of entertainment and a great meal.

1  Thank Spencey81

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Such an awesome night! Food was amazing the service was faultless the show was hilarious and engaging best night out in a very long time I don't know when I last laughed so much!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Fun night with social club group, show a little politically incorrect at times for some precious types possibly but harmless fun/ food was good, Id reccomend it.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

love the meal and drinks. , amazing night out. to go again... yes.
first time for all of us/ can dress up for the night.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Food was really nice alternate dinning, drinks were reasonably priced and entertainment was excellent