Lowest prices for your stay
AU$139
Hotels.com
AU$116
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2023

Clean, tidy, friendly reception, comfy bed and pillow , on-site parking, highly recommend. Has a great restaurant on site too, I didn’t go this time but have been previously. Would definitely recommend

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2023

I checked in and checked out same afternoon. Room not clean, cobwebs across the room, sticky carpet, filthy windows. Very, very basic, no toaster of microwave and two cups, no mugs, no cutlery. Old looking tea, coffee and laughable biscuits. I was told I’d be able to see my car below in the car park, not true, views of the hills, not true. The restaurant is Chinese food only. No one helped me with the trolley from my car to the smelly elevator. I ended up staying at the lovely rooms at the Burvale, 300% better. Oh, and don’t go out at night if you’re staying at the Golden Pebble, the restaurant patrons will take your spot and then you’ll have to park in the basement, if it’s open.

Room tip: Look elsewhere.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2023

The check in and check out went smoothly. They will ask for a $100 bond and release at check out. Hotel is not affiliated with the restaurant. The carpet of our room felt sticky and the shower/bathtub drain had issues. I was essentially washing my legs in dirty water or waited in the cold for the water the drain. You can hear everything outside our room from people knocking and talking down the hall and traffic outside (our room faced the main road). This did not feel like a 4 star hotel.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2023

Booked Golden pebble for 1 night stay as I had an event near by and it was closest and seemed reasonably priced and listed as a 4 star hotel and I have been to their yum cha restaurant many times with family.

Go for the food not the rooms. The room was pretty basic, with a hotel guide/ room service menu that was dirty and sticky. And was able to scratch off some dirt that was on the little table in the room

The couch in the room is basic and looks like they got a couch cover from aldi to make it look better.

Hole in the bathroom where the bathtub is.
And the pillows were pretty basic.
Scuff markings everywhere and the elevator to go to your rooms has people’s names and words carved into the wood

I knew I had gotten a good price with how cheap it was and listing as a 4star hotel, but it’s definitely you get what you pay for

This is not 4 stars and not luxury

If you want a basic room and just need a bed then sure this is the place for you

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2023

We have stayed here previously and did so again for an event in the eastern suburbs. The hotel is reasonably good, clean and serviceable. The rooms are fairly basic but everything you need is there. The bed comfortable. The shower was poor by comparison to other places - the shower head very low too. We ate at the restaurant one night - Chinese themed. The food was OK, the service a bit distant and not very engaging. Not rude at all, but not friendly was our impression. Check in at reception very good - friendly and smiling service there.

Date of stay: April 2023