Lowest prices for your stay
AU$139
Hotels.com
AU$116
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2022 via mobile

Our go to when in Melbourne...

Joyce on checkin and during our stay was bubbling with smiles and happiness.

Fantastic service and communication always.

Joyce also went above and beyond as traffic controller with the amount of cars due to customers and restaurant.

Room service meal from restaurant was yummy.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2021

Staff were friendly, room was clean, check in and check out were painless. Bed is comfortable, and being able to have a soak in the bath was a lovely treat too.

They even called when we'd accidentally left some medication in the fridge so we could pop back and pick it up.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

I love this place. I travel a lot for work and the Golden Pebble is my go-to. It’s comfortable, affordable and the service is great. Reception literally just knocked on my door with red wine after seeing me walk in after a long shift.
I appreciate them so much.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2021

My wife and stayed here for two nights whilst I had surgery at Vermont Private.. rooms were great and room service really good.. handy having a great Chinese restaurant there as well.
Thanks for looking after my wife whilst in hospital

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I stay at the Pebble regularly for work. The service is happy and helpful, the rooms are always clean and comfortable and without fail, I leave relaxed and well rested. I would recommend the Golden Pebble for anyone wanting a nice quiet stay in Melbourne’s eastern burbs.

Date of stay: October 2020