Lowest prices for your stay
AU$119
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

I love this place. I travel a lot for work and the Golden Pebble is my go-to. It’s comfortable, affordable and the service is great. Reception literally just knocked on my door with red wine after seeing me walk in after a long shift.
I appreciate them so much.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2021

My wife and stayed here for two nights whilst I had surgery at Vermont Private.. rooms were great and room service really good.. handy having a great Chinese restaurant there as well.
Thanks for looking after my wife whilst in hospital

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I stay at the Pebble regularly for work. The service is happy and helpful, the rooms are always clean and comfortable and without fail, I leave relaxed and well rested. I would recommend the Golden Pebble for anyone wanting a nice quiet stay in Melbourne’s eastern burbs.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Clean and reasonable price. Close to Knox Shopping Centre. But last time I stayed they charged me for a chocolate bar I did not consume. There was no chocolate in the mini bar when we checked in the room. We told reception at checkout that we did not consume the mini bar. Reception told us it was probably a mistake by their cleaners. Few days later I got charged $7. NOT happy about that. Also last time I stayed in a room smelled cigarette smoke, could be previous customer smoking at the balcony.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 5 December 2019

The food was very good and the service quiet and attentive, the price was an the high side but quality was outstanding, plates size was enough but not overly piled up. This is a place I would go to again

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the mountains
Date of stay: December 2019