All reviews ground floor unit huge gym stayed nights modern facilities night's sleep dishwashing liquid onsite restaurant washing machine and dryer room was spacious an upgrade easy access comfortable stay continental breakfast private hospital shopping centre knox freeway
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Got zero help from staff when stovetop and oven stopped working - i had to tell them what to check to fix it. With a toddler in meltdown in the room they said they cant do anything until tomorrow and offered no help what so ever.

Came back at lunch time to find ALL of the carparks near our room full of restaurant guests. As paying guests there are some things that you just expect.

Room in terrible need for repair - light switch in toilet, kitchen bench top with missing laminate, couch cushions need replacement, window in bedroom will not close.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
REC R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Christian M,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed here for several nights with my husband. Was supposed to be a nice getaway but I couldn't move any faster to get home.
Stayed in a one bedroom suite. Couch was 1000 years old, there was dust and food crumbs behind and in front of the couch (made me gag) my husband had to screw the toilet seat back on, missing door handles throughout the room, needed to call reception but couldn't as the phone connection box was falling off the wall. Indian restaurant onsite, loud "doof doof" music until midnight EVERY night, including weekdays. The buildings need to be knocked down and rebuilt. This is one of the worse places I have ever stayed, I have stayed in a few international hotels that are disgusting but this place is definitely the worst place in Australia. I am ashamed that in such a beautiful country that we have placed like this that will deter tourist from coming back. For $125 a night I would have preferred camping...

Room tip: Stay somewhere else - you will thank me
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CCstar14
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My mother and I stayed here in a 2 room suite over the weekend. It was part of a birthday present I gave her and I was so embarrassed!! The suite was just appalling. The sofas wouldn't have been accepted for resale by an Op Shop they were so tired, the carpet was dirty and worn,the TV was tiny, the kitchen floor was dirty, the oven was filthy and there was no way I would cook anything in it! There was a hole in the toilet wall, the bath was surface was chipped and stained and looked disgusting, the walls were marked, stained with age and the paint was chipped and falling off, the pictures were crooked, the lamp couldn't stand upright, the power points were dodgy, the curtains were filthy, the light shades were dirty......... it was just depressing to be in!!!! The only thing that earned one star was that the bedding appeared to be clean and well pressed and we slept okay and the air conditioning heated the suite effectively. If you are reading this review and considering staying here ...... don't! Find somewhere else, this is not 4 star, 1 star would be generous!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018

My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at this facility. The room we were given was in need of an upgrade. The bottom sheet on our bed was only a single and it did not cover the double bed properly. The curtains were stained and torn, the paint was peeling off the wall and there was burn marks on the carpet. Room service is not provided on Sundays. There is also an Indian Restaurant on site which is in close proximity to the rooms. On the Friday and Saturday night there were private functions in the restaurant.The noise of the music was very loud and continued until 10.30pm. We were disappointed and expected better from an inner Melbourne accommodation.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed on two occasions for work in april. Reception area sparse. Staff polite. First in best dressed for parking in front of your room. Had to navigate an old stairwell hidden by overgrown bushes. Cobbled pathways needed attention and not easy with luggage.
Room itself spacious. Clean but dated early 90s decor.
Both times experienced noise from the street, arguments or other parties arriving back in early hours . Unfortunate but not the fault of the managers.
Restaurant closed for refurbishment.
Overall with new apartments nearby overpriced. No more than $110 per night suitable for this dated motel.
Wouldnt stay or recommend unless serious $$$$ injected into property.

Date of stay: April 2018