“Super Size Me”

Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Torquay
Melbourne, Australia
“Super Size Me”
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great family night out... thanks guys! We celebrated a buds birthday at Bottle of Milk, our table was aged 17 to 70, and everyone was chuffed. The service was fantastic, friendly and efficient. The food (burgers) were superb, super fries and a great beverage list.

• Visited August 2015

“Try the burgers. Worth it!”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I visited the place last week on my holidays around the Great Ocean Road. My wife saw a recommendation in a tourist magazine about the place so, as always I checked first in my trip advisor account to see the reviews and confirm that is a good place to go. We ordered two burgers and both were delicious I don't remember the exact name of the burgers but I could say that any of the menu that you try would be the same. The place was not busy, probably because was a winter weekday afternoon. Good place, good food, good attention and good music. Great combination for a good experience.

Visited July 2015
Geelong, Australia
“Bring a BIG appetite!”
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Visited with friends on a busy public holiday. We managed to get a table inside which was good because it was cold outside! Service was quick despite the large crowds and the meals were tasty. We shared a bowl of chips between 2 but could of easily done it between 4. The burgers are large but well cooked and lots of choices.

• Visited June 2015
“Excellent fast food and fast service.”
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Visited here as a family of 5.

We all had a hamburger each and shared 2 bowls of chips, plus 2 coffees.

The service was friendly and fast and the food excellent. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Meal set me back $75.

The coffee wasn't hot enough .. So we sent it back and they made a fresh one.... The fresh coffee was exactly the same :( . So we let it go and took that onboard for next time.

Burgers are about $10-$15 each
Enjoyed the lunchtime visit as a treat for the family, but I won't be regular with a family.

• Visited September 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“Yum!”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Beautiful burger - piles of pickles - and yummy rosemary and salt seasoned chips. Definitely recommend and will return