Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Well we didn’t even stay we looked at a room as we walked to the room I noticed the windows were dirty, the room we looked at had leaves at the door like hadn’t been swept for weeks. Walked into the room there was a towel on the shower floor and the view out the window of a brick wall a dead plant and s pile of roof tiles. I just felt it wasn’t the cleanest the man did seen friendly though. Good luck staying here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Basic motel right across from the water and around the corner from shops and some restaurants. We were tucked up in the far end and it was ideal for our needs. Large in size. Clean and tidy. We last minute booked and this wasn’t a problem.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I genuinely hate giving bad reviews as I am a glass half full person and I know being in business is tough. But sometimes in order for things to improve one has to be critical.

At $135 a night I expected more. And in some ways fate was sealed by first impressions and the experience thereafter.

You could clearly see from the made bed the mattress was about cactus. Big dips in the bed - so naturally when you first sat on the bed your fears were confirmed and then when you finally slept in it - cemented in ones memory.

Hair in the shower , dust on the light shade and you wonder how clean the linen is. I swear I felt a bit itchy all night but could be the mind playing tricks.

The place overall was good but for me it was barely 5/10 so I couldnt go 3 stars (that would be 6.6 out of ten) so I’ve gone 2 stars.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We started our holiday after a hectic few days of a music conference in Melbourne by unwinding on the great ocean road. Starting In Torquay, the hotel was right on the water front, close to a selection of food outlets, including its own attached restaurant.
Perfectly situated, easy to find with privacy, comfortable if simple, rooms and the most brilliant bakery just down the road.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Had an overnight stay in Torquay at Surf City and found the room was clean and fitted out well, well enough for an extended stay if required. Room was large, bed comfy and bathroom amenities great. All you can ask for in a reasonably priced motel in a great location. Very handy to a number of eateries and a spectacular walking path.

Date of stay: March 2018