Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 285.89
from USD 64.41
from USD 198.31
from USD 124.49
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

A truly amazing experience from start to finish. From the moment your car crunches on the gravel to walking through the water fountains.

A warm soothing atmosphere. Fluffy robes, dimmed lighting and soft natural music.

The staff are friendly. I had the 2.5 deep relaxation package including exfoliation. I felt very Pampered. My skin Is very soft and the massage was excellent the right amount of pressure.

Wonderful.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a blissful relaxation massage with and thanks to my daughter (gift voucher). Will use any excuse to definitely return

Date of experience: December 2017
RachelSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you kindly for your review. We are delighted to hear you both enjoyed you experience with us.
Look forward to seeing you next time. Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The whole experience from the setting, to the lovely staff, to the chat prior & the actual massage was just heaven. I will be asking for Madé again as she was just amazing. Thank you so much Madé!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Beautiful drive in to a stunning scenic property overlooking the hills at the back of torquay. I was fortunate to get a voucher here for my birthday, The 'Elements' package.
From the moment I arrived, it was just so relaxing, from the weather, drizzly outside, walking into the warm and welcoming reception area. Greeted with a warm tea and a smile.
Perfect way to get away, forget about everything and enjoy total relaxation.
Started with a salt full body exfoliation, and mud wrap, and whilst waiting in my cocoon of mud, A heavenly scalp massage. OH my god, "More please"
Even to have a shower, to get the mud off, they had already pre-heated the shower and ready for me to step straight in, what service!! I wish somebody at home did that for me!
Finishing up with a 1.0 hr full body relaxation massage, I was in very sleepy land when I finished. I didnt want to leave. Had one last moment of peace and quiet with another cup of fresh brewed tea, watching the rain.

Thank you for a delightful afternoon of peace. Highly recommend as a gift, or even to treat yourself for a moment away from your busy life, this place is fantastic.

Happy relaxing :)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We visited Saltair Spa for a "Signature Massage" that consisted of a foot spa, a full body massage and to finish a scalp massage, if you already weren't relaxed enough!

When we arrived, the staff were very welcoming and friendly. We were taken to a seating area where we were offered a water before our treatment. we were then guided to a changing room where a robe, disposable underwear and thongs were provided to us.

We were then taken to the massage room where we recieved a foot spa, and were given a few different options of oils that we would have liked for our massage.

Throughout the massage, the staff made sure the firmness of the massage was to our liking. Afterwards, they offered us a herbal tea which we enjoyed in a separate relaxation room post massage.

The experience was beautiful. Set on some gorgeous landscape, it made for some lovely pictures, which you can attached to this review. We would thoroughly recommend Saltair Spa to anyone!

Date of experience: August 2017