Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Saltair last month and then again today and my therapists name was Made and I seriously cannot recommend Saltair and Made enough! I have been to many deep tissue/remedial massage therapists for the sport I play and nothing compares to the ones I have been having here! Slightly more pricier than the usual 1 hour but you get the relaxation Part at the beautiful location of Saltair and then a fabulous therapist who listens to your concerns and uses exactly the right pressure you want/need! Best remedial massage ever!!

Date of experience: August 2017
RachelSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you kindly for your review. We are so happy you continually enjoy your experiences with us. I will ensure I pass on the praise to the Saltair Therapist.
Look forward to seeing you next time. Warm Regards

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Such a beautiful spa gorgeous outlook. The treatments are divine, I've had facials and my sister has had massages and facials , we would thourally recommend.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

For massages, facials etc this is a lovely place. Fantastic location & really friendly staff. Only 5 mins out of Torquay.

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I had the most relaxing, most calming, most amazing massage at Saltair Spa a couple of days ago. I had the Saltair Spa Signature Massage (75 mins). It was such an amazing experience. Everything from the stunning property and its location, the warm welcome, the 75 min massage which was so specific to my needs, the post massage tea, the knowledge the therapists had on their amazing products and skin care range - just everything. I look forward to being back there again and I highly, highly recommend for anyone wanting an exquisite day spa experience whilst on the Surf Coast to do yourself a favour and book yourself in! Thank you Team Saltair Spa! You have been so incredibly impressive every single time. Can't wait to be back!

Date of experience: June 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thankyou for your kind feedback, we are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough that get a voucher to Saltair spa for my 40th birthday. I had an hour long deep tissue massage and it was amazing!!! From the beautiful surroundings, peaceful music, lovely rooms, warm, friendly and professional staff I highly recommend saltair spa for that special pampering.
:-)

Date of experience: May 2017

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & we look forward to pampering you again soon.