Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I had the most relaxing, most calming, most amazing massage at Saltair Spa a couple of days ago. I had the Saltair Spa Signature Massage (75 mins). It was such an amazing experience. Everything from the stunning property and its location, the warm welcome, the 75 min massage which was so specific to my needs, the post massage tea, the knowledge the therapists had on their amazing products and skin care range - just everything. I look forward to being back there again and I highly, highly recommend for anyone wanting an exquisite day spa experience whilst on the Surf Coast to do yourself a favour and book yourself in! Thank you Team Saltair Spa! You have been so incredibly impressive every single time. Can't wait to be back!

Date of experience: June 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thankyou for your kind feedback, we are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough that get a voucher to Saltair spa for my 40th birthday. I had an hour long deep tissue massage and it was amazing!!! From the beautiful surroundings, peaceful music, lovely rooms, warm, friendly and professional staff I highly recommend saltair spa for that special pampering.
:-)

Date of experience: May 2017

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & we look forward to pampering you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Very attentive and highly skilled staff, beautiful views and setting. Peaceful and relaxing, this was a luxury afternoon that had us floating after the massage and facial. The herbal tea afterwards helped us to get back into the real world. Staff were very keen to make sure we were comfortable and the experience was all we hoped for. Treat yourself or give a gift voucher which will be greatly appreciated.

Date of experience: May 2017

Thankyou for your wonderful feedback, We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience here with us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had the ocean dreaming spa package for my birthday and it was divine. My therapist, Jennifer, was amazing - very professional and caring. She made sure everything was perfect from the beginning until the end of the 3.5 hours session. I never had fallen asleep during a spa session but I did that day, twice! It was very relaxing and calming. Total bliss. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thankyou for your lovely review, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist who will be delighted to hear your feedback about. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This was a wonderful experience. Not my first but gets better each time. Very relaxing surroundings and staff are A1. From the time I called to make my reservation and spoke to Rachel the manager I believe, I knew it was going to be a great experience. Very obliging and massage was wonderful. Won't give out my masseurs name as I want her all to myself :))) Very professional and great to see that an hours massage is one hour and not 45 mins as in some places. Well done.

Date of experience: April 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thankyou for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & we look forward to welcoming you again soon.