Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.06
from USD 64.45
from USD 198.43
from USD 124.56
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had the ocean dreaming spa package for my birthday and it was divine. My therapist, Jennifer, was amazing - very professional and caring. She made sure everything was perfect from the beginning until the end of the 3.5 hours session. I never had fallen asleep during a spa session but I did that day, twice! It was very relaxing and calming. Total bliss. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thankyou for your lovely review, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist who will be delighted to hear your feedback about. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This was a wonderful experience. Not my first but gets better each time. Very relaxing surroundings and staff are A1. From the time I called to make my reservation and spoke to Rachel the manager I believe, I knew it was going to be a great experience. Very obliging and massage was wonderful. Won't give out my masseurs name as I want her all to myself :))) Very professional and great to see that an hours massage is one hour and not 45 mins as in some places. Well done.

Date of experience: April 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thankyou for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

In Torquay for a girl's weekend. Candice, Zoe & Jacinta gave us three of the best massages we have ever had. A fantastic spa retreat - would highly recommend you visit. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thankyou for your wonderful review, We are glad to hear you have all enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapists who will be delighted to here your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I've been using Saltair Spa for some time now. This spa never cease to amaze me. This time I needed some serious time out. So I booked in for a massage and spa. To de-stress. The entrance to the Spa, is so inviting, as soon as you walk in there is an air of calmness, peacefulness combined with the exceptionally professional staff, who go above and beyond in their efforts to ensure you walk out feeling rejuvenated, completely relaxed and in better frame of mind.
Saltair just keeps on getting better, and it's already the best.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thankyou for your review, We love hearing about your wonderful experience & look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was given a voucher for my birthday and had the bliss package and some sugaring from Rach who was an absolute professional and a credit to this spa retreat. It was a lovely mini escape of pure bliss pampering in such a tranquil location. I recommend this spa retreat wholeheartedly and I came away feeling very rejuvenated after a very stressful six months.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thankyou for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise on to your Saltair Therapist.
We hope to see you again soon.