Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was recommended Saltair Spa for Sugaring instead of regular waxing and it's fantastic. I'm now a regular. The results are better and the staff are always professional and consistently good. The property is beautiful and an experience I look forward to each month. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: March 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear that your love our sugaring service & we look forward to seeing you again next month.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I had the best massage, even better then when I go to my physio. I had not had a body exfoliation before and it was amazing. I felt great and the facial was great too. The whole experience was so relaxing and I felt so de-stressed !!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thankyou for your kind review, We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

To start our long weekend on order was a 1 hour massage and a 30 minute facial for hubby and me. 9 out of 10. So peaceful calm relaxing didn't want to leave, love our massage and facial.

Date of experience: March 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thankyou for your review, We love hearing about your wonderful experience & look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing relaxation massage and I really enjoyed the overall experience and the friendly staff :)

Date of experience: March 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We booked in a small group for the Ocean Dreaming package for a hens weekend in Torquay. We all loved the whole experience from the moment we walked in; the setting is tranquil with amazing views. This treatment package will leave you smelling amazing. Thank you

Date of experience: January 2017

Thankyou for your feedback , We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatments here with us & We look forward to welcoming you again soon.