Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 285.89
from USD 64.41
from USD 198.31
from USD 124.49
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I just had the most amazing Babor facial, products are luxurious and my skin feels so hydrated. The eye cream wow I need that! Thanks Rachel you are fabulous!!

Date of experience: January 2017
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 January 2017

It is the most beautiful spot for a relaxing and indulgent experience. I loved my massage and facial and the staff were so friendly and Ruby could not have looked after me any better. I last came with my granddaughter and we both loved this special treat together. Beautifully presented and makes you feel very special. Cannot recommend it highly enough and will be returning for sure.

Date of experience: December 2016

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, we are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed your experience here with us. We hope to see you both again soon for another day of pampering.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

From the moment you drive into this picturesque setting and wander into the stylishly set out reception, you are welcomed with with warmth and smiles. Imagine my delight and surprise at being able to lay on my tummy for a pregnancy massage at nearly 36 weeks pregnant on a special pregnancy table. Pure bliss! The wonderful Rachel was incredible and made me feel relaxed in a way I haven't felt for months after a full body massage. An hour and a half later after a pregnancy massage and a beautiful facial, I was on top of the world! Highly recommended! Thank you Saltair, simply wonderful.

1  Thank SimWeidner
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thankyou for review, I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
We Look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I had the most incredible signature massage yesterday with Made at Saltair. She is such a beautiful person and her massages are out of this world. Cannot recommend her highly enough...everyone at Saltair is very friendly and welcoming. Thanks Made ❤️✨

Date of experience: January 2017

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise on to your Saltair Therapist.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I have been here a few times now and the treatments, products and staff are excellent. Made is my favourite therapist.

Date of experience: December 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
Warm regards