Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I have been here a few times now and the treatments, products and staff are excellent. Made is my favourite therapist.

Date of experience: December 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
Warm regards

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Highly recommend Saltair Spa Retreat. The picturesque views from the waiting area, set the scene for what is a truly unique experience. The facilities are beautiful with friendly and professional staff. The massage room was a perfect temperature and I received one of the best massages I've ever had (that's saying something coming from a Myotherapist). You won't be disappointed and will want to visit on more than one occasion!

Date of experience: May 2016

Thankyou for your feedback and taking the time out for your review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & that we have meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

What can I say? Another amazing experience at Saltair. Loved my facial - skin felt wonderful. So relaxing - will be back for sure!!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Michelle J
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Thankyou for your review, We love hearing about your wonderful experience & look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This is a beautifully located spa with stunning views across undulating hills to the sea.
It is so nice to be welcomed by name and to be offered water.
My one hour therapeutic massage, by Zoe, was heaven. The room was just the right temperature and the massage really soothed my tense back.
When the massage was finished, I was not rushed but taken to a room with a view and given a delicious herbal tea.
I love coming back to this spa and have never been disappointed.

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank sleeplessincanberra
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thankyou do much for your wonderful Feedback, We will be sure to pass your praise onto your saltair therapist who will be delighted to hear your feedback.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to Saltair Spa, but I will definitely be back. The massage was great and the venue is beautiful. You get to sit and relax with a water or herbal tea before and after the treatment whilst looking out over the rolling hills through the huge windows. The staff were friendly, welcoming and polite. I felt totally pampered and relaxed.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Rebecca201436

Thankyou for taking the time to send us through your feedback, We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your time here with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.