Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

From the moment my mum & I walked in & took in the incredible views the waiting room has to offer to the delicious tea in the relaxation room after our dream package treatments - the whole experience was amazing! Facial, hand, foot & head massage were all excellent & we walked out feeling relaxed & refreshed. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Jenna B
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, We are glad too hear that you both have enjoyed your experience here with us. We look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I just had the "head to toe" treatment with Made. The scrub was gentle but did the job as my skin now is so super soft. The massage almost put me to sleep and then the facial was luxury plus. The surroundings are beautiful and whilst I have had many treatments over the years, Made - my therapist - would have to be the best. Her demeanour, massage pressure, and the whole package in my opinion make her a huge asset to this dayspa. Thank you for kick-starting my weekend in the best way!

1  Thank amanda_tqy

Thankyou for wonderful review, I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
We Look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

A joint Mother's Day and Birthday present for a massage and facial took my wife to Saltair Day Spa. The building is beautifully set high up overlooking green fields and glimpses of the ocean. The massage by Lucy was wonderful, perfectly weighted and rhythmical, hot towels periodically throughout were refreshing and the oil lightly perfumed and generously applied. The facial was lovely, the products used luxurious and matched perfectly for my skin. This is a wonderful place to visit and you won't leave disappointed.

2  Thank WayneAP

Thankyou for your feedback, We are delighted to here that you both have enjoyed your experiences here with us. We do hope to see you both back again soon for another pampering afternoon.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Entrance to the day spa and lounge areas/reception are amazing. very relaxing, fantastic view and atmosphere. The actual treatment rooms were very basic and decorated with indian wall hangings... they just didnt fit into the overall "day spa" luxury environment, especially when we had an Australian ritual facial (conflict of countries). The facial was AMAZING and i highly recommend it. The pedicure was basic and rushed. I felt like this was the first time my therapist had given a pedicure. It wasnt very relaxing. The footbath and scrub was at the start of our treatment, then we had the facial. So by the time they went to cut my nails and do the cuticles, the therapist had to use force which in turn hurt and made me skirmish. Soaking the feet and toes allows the skin to soften, hence easier to get rid of etc. Dont get me wrong, i would definitely go back, especially for the tranquility and a facial, and the products were amazing! I just wouldnt have a pedicure in a package again.

We arrived early, as we wanted to relax and not be rushed, and the lovely staff at reception accommodated us no worries at all. Time just flew, so i didnt realise until my friend mentioned the time, but we had been sitting for well past our appointment time. i went to the counter to ask (i thought i mixed up our times), to be told they are running 30mins late. That is perfectly fine, but it would have been nice if someone come and advised us of that, and offered us a tea or water... instead just left us sitting there. It was so relaxing in the lounge, it really didnt bother us too much, but communication is everything!

Date of experience: September 2016

Thankyou for your review as both good & bad feedback helps us to maintain the highest levels of Customer Service . We are glad to hear you enjoyed your Facial treatments with us & look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Wow. What an amazing massage. A very welcoming reception on arrival, offered water, then taken into room and offered between 3 different oils to be used. The hour went very quickly and my massager, Meg, work on the specific areas discussed as well as the rest of my body. Excellent service and polite staff. A must for everyone. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thankyou for your wonderful review, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist who will be delighted to here your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.