Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 285.89
from USD 64.41
from USD 198.31
from USD 124.49
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Entrance to the day spa and lounge areas/reception are amazing. very relaxing, fantastic view and atmosphere. The actual treatment rooms were very basic and decorated with indian wall hangings... they just didnt fit into the overall "day spa" luxury environment, especially when we had an Australian ritual facial (conflict of countries). The facial was AMAZING and i highly recommend it. The pedicure was basic and rushed. I felt like this was the first time my therapist had given a pedicure. It wasnt very relaxing. The footbath and scrub was at the start of our treatment, then we had the facial. So by the time they went to cut my nails and do the cuticles, the therapist had to use force which in turn hurt and made me skirmish. Soaking the feet and toes allows the skin to soften, hence easier to get rid of etc. Dont get me wrong, i would definitely go back, especially for the tranquility and a facial, and the products were amazing! I just wouldnt have a pedicure in a package again.

We arrived early, as we wanted to relax and not be rushed, and the lovely staff at reception accommodated us no worries at all. Time just flew, so i didnt realise until my friend mentioned the time, but we had been sitting for well past our appointment time. i went to the counter to ask (i thought i mixed up our times), to be told they are running 30mins late. That is perfectly fine, but it would have been nice if someone come and advised us of that, and offered us a tea or water... instead just left us sitting there. It was so relaxing in the lounge, it really didnt bother us too much, but communication is everything!

Date of experience: September 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thankyou for your review as both good & bad feedback helps us to maintain the highest levels of Customer Service . We are glad to hear you enjoyed your Facial treatments with us & look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Wow. What an amazing massage. A very welcoming reception on arrival, offered water, then taken into room and offered between 3 different oils to be used. The hour went very quickly and my massager, Meg, work on the specific areas discussed as well as the rest of my body. Excellent service and polite staff. A must for everyone. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thankyou for your wonderful review, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist who will be delighted to here your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Great location, great view, great customer service, great massage. If you're in the area, do yourself a favour and book an appointment

Date of experience: July 2016

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this day spa! My sister and I went together and it was just perfect!! The scenery is stunning as it feels like you are away from everything but just over the hill is Torquay town! It's not too expensive, pretty average price you would pay at any day spa. Definitely recommend it! :)

Date of experience: April 2016

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, we are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed your experience here with us. We hope to see you both again soon for another day of pampering.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I indulged in a 2.5 hour day spa package and it was definitely one of the most relaxing and memorable massages I have ever had. It was very reasonably priced compared to packages at other day spas and all of the staff were very friendly and absolute professionals.

Shannon was my massage therapist and she was absolute amazing with explaining the process and applying the perfect pressure I required.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you both back soon.
Warm regards