Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Thankyou

We try to visit monthly for a treat. Maday, Candice and Jennifer are the best. We will never go... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ZebMags
via mobile
Massage & facial

The collagen facial is amazing. Beth did an amazing job, highly recommended to all. So relaxing... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2018
melbonnie3
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Torquay
from USD 1,246.10
from USD 165.50
from USD 186.80
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage skin care amazing massage mud wrap full body surf coast gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy pamper favour
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this day spa! My sister and I went together and it was just perfect!! The scenery is stunning as it feels like you are away from everything but just over the hill is Torquay town! It's not too expensive, pretty average price you would pay at any day spa. Definitely recommend it! :)

Date of experience: April 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, we are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed your experience here with us. We hope to see you both again soon for another day of pampering.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I indulged in a 2.5 hour day spa package and it was definitely one of the most relaxing and memorable massages I have ever had. It was very reasonably priced compared to packages at other day spas and all of the staff were very friendly and absolute professionals.

Shannon was my massage therapist and she was absolute amazing with explaining the process and applying the perfect pressure I required.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you both back soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Thank you Candice for the attention you gave me today, my Therapeutic Massage was fabulous, one of the best massages I have had. I feel great.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thankyou for review, I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapist who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
We Look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Today before I picked my children up from school, I scheduled a sneaky hour facial - not something I usually do on a Friday afternoon!
I was greeted at Saltair Spa by kind and caring staff and introduced to my therapist for the afternoon, Rachel.
For one hour I was pampered and spoilt!
A warm, comfortable bed, a relaxing and revitalising facial, and the most amazing therapist I've ever had - what a treat!
Rachel was very knowledgeable and thorough. Her technique was gentle throughout the treatment. I had a light peel which was completely rejuvenating and I left feeling fresh, revived and ready for the weekend! The scalp massage was an unexpected bonus.
Thanks Saltair Spa - this facial won't be my last!

Date of experience: August 2016

Thankyou for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Beautiful surrounds set you in a relaxed mind, but once you are on the receiving end of the beauticians expertise you are relaxed in mind and body. I had a facial that included a head massage and hair treatment along with foot massage. Snug and warm under the comfortable bedding and feeling very pampered I did not want to venture back to the real world. I shared this day with my daughter and two daughter-in laws and we all had a great experience. The area had had a power outage but the business still managed to honour our booking.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, We are glad to hear that you all enjoyed your experience here with us. We do hope to see you all again soon for another pampering day.