Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Beautiful location and wonderful facility. Staff friendly obliging and very professional. Products used are amazing and treatments sooo good. Ocean Dreaming package was 3 hours of top to toe bliss.

Date of experience: June 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thankyou for your lovely feedback, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Ocean Dreaming Package with us, We look forward to seeing you back again soon for another pampering day.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

For group bookings 6 is as many as they will take which was a great number. We were wine'd and dined in a room with a great view over the hills. As you would expect the place was full of wonderful scents and calming sounds and pleasantly warm for a mid winter visit. We went 2 by 2 to the massage room where we were worked on by very capable, discreet and obliging staff. Personally I was delighted with Zoe's massage. Not being one to do this sort of thing I was pleasantly delighted with how luxurious and truly relaxing it was. As with all good things it had to come to an end where this one softened by heading back into the lounge for herbal tea and cake. A nice way to prepare us for jumping from this oasis back into the hash reality of winter life. Not cheap but s lovely occasional treat.

Date of experience: June 2016

Thankyou for your wonderful feedback, We are glad to hear that you all enjoyed your experience here with us as our group packages are a lovely way to spend the day with friends. We do hope to see you all again soon for another pampering day.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Fantastic Spa , you'll want to arrive early for your appointment just to enjoy the view and the surrounding gardens . I had Sugaring I will never go back to waxing now !

Date of experience: May 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed our Sugaring service with us. We look forward to seeing you soon for your next Sugaring appointment.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Great relaxing massage, by an amazing therapist in a beautiful setting. Would recommend anyone to "do themselves a favour" and visit saltair spa retreat!

Date of experience: June 2016

Thankyou for taking out time for your review and kind words.
We hope to see you again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

When I visited the spa I was pretty nervous because I had earlier broken my neck due to a injury. I was having a massage and the lady the did it was awesome. After that my neck felt great for months absolutely awesome place. Nicest staff to couldn't recommend a better place.

Date of experience: June 2016

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise on to your Therapist who will be very pleased to hear that your neck is feeling much better. We look forward to seeing you again soon .