Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Massage Therapist: Made - she was amazing! Highly recommend you book in for a pregnancy massage with her. I wish I didn't wait until I was 38 weeks along! Well worth every $. Will be going more often next pregnancy!

Date of experience: June 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to your Saltair Therapists who I know will be delighted in hearing your feedback.
We Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Gorgeous setting-instantly relaxing. Staff were fabulous. We all left feeling well taken care of and eager to return.

Date of experience: May 2016

Thankyou for your review, We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastic experience from the views in the sitting room, friendly experienced staff to the massage, facial. The whole package was brilliant. I will defently be returning soon.

Date of experience: May 2016

Thankyou for your review, We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The views from this place are amazing - I could have gazed out the full width / height windows in reception for ever. My husband had a massage and I had a facial. My facial was superb, and my husband thoroughly enjoyed the massage. Both of us left feeling very invigorated. Thoroughly recommend a visit

Date of experience: May 2016

Thankyou so much for your lovely feedback. We are glad to here that you both have enjoyed your experience her with us.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My Mum and I booked the Ocean Dreaming Package which was fantastic. The location of the spa is amazing with beautiful views. The package included everything we were interested in and the ladies who did our package were very welcoming and explained everything very clearly. I loved the exfoliation, clay body mask and massage. The facial wasn't the best I have had but it was still nice. My only minor grip is our treatment room was adjacent to the corridor where the change rooms and toilet was so there was a bit of noise coming from there.
We would definitely come back.

Date of experience: May 2016

Thankyou for your review as good or bad feedback helps us to maintain the highest levels of Customer Service . We are glad to hear you enjoyed your treatments with us & look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.