Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My Mum and I booked the Ocean Dreaming Package which was fantastic. The location of the spa is amazing with beautiful views. The package included everything we were interested in and the ladies who did our package were very welcoming and explained everything very clearly. I loved the exfoliation, clay body mask and massage. The facial wasn't the best I have had but it was still nice. My only minor grip is our treatment room was adjacent to the corridor where the change rooms and toilet was so there was a bit of noise coming from there.
We would definitely come back.

Date of experience: May 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thankyou for your review as good or bad feedback helps us to maintain the highest levels of Customer Service . We are glad to hear you enjoyed your treatments with us & look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I am a first time mum and have been extremely stressed lately and decided that I needed a spa treatment to relax myself and become stress free. I booked in at Saltait Spa for a full body Pregnancy massage as well as a purity facial. My therapist was Shannon and from the moment i met her she made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. That was a big deal for me as I have never had a spa treatment before. She was extremely friendly and caring. I am definitely coming back and am planning on having a girls day with my mum and mum in-law one day soon. And to top of my whole experience, the view is incredible and i honestly couldn't get enough of it. Thank you Saltait Spa for taking all that stress away from me, that massage was much needed.

Date of experience: May 2016

Thankyou for your review, We are glad too hear that you enjoyed your experience here with us. Ill be sure to pass your praise onto our saltair therapists.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I have just experienced the incredible Ocean Dreaming package and it was beyond relaxing. Having recently had a baby I was in desperate need of some "me-time" and I could not have asked for a more divine, luxurious spa experience.
My therapist Made, was so professional, warm, understanding and had brilliant product knowledge. I felt totally at ease the minute I met her and thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the various aspects of my package.
This was by far the best spa experience I have ever had. I will definitely be back and I hope to see Made again next time as she was wonderful!

Date of experience: May 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise on to your Saltair Therapist.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

The spectacular view sets you in a relaxed mood whilst waiting for your treatment overlooking the countryside. Therapists are extremely attentive & I really feel pampered & cared for every time I go. The girls really look after you & I always leave so relaxed. Especially like the sugar scrub instead of general waxing. Facials, massages & the full day spa experience are always a treat here. I love that I can usually get in without much notice sometimes even same day.

Date of experience: March 2016

Thankyou for review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences here with us & we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Thankyou Lucy for the wonderful day. I had an Ocean dreaming package ,which included a scalp massage that went on for 10mins of pure bliss ...very relaxing.
I felt comfortable , totally absorbed and split and everything was very professional , friendly , warn=m and accommodating purely abut me . Thank you Lucy again .
I will be going back and hope that Lucy will be there to look after me again
I had a manicure and pedicure also.
I felt no pressure to buy products and was welcomed with smiles and professionalism .
I think this is the best treatment I've had anywhere. I will be recommending this sanctuary ....The surrounds are beautiful and peaceful .Thank you Saltair

Date of experience: April 2016
MeganSpaManager, Owner at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist Lucy.