Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Thankyou Lucy for the wonderful day. I had an Ocean dreaming package ,which included a scalp massage that went on for 10mins of pure bliss ...very relaxing.
I felt comfortable , totally absorbed and split and everything was very professional , friendly , warn=m and accommodating purely abut me . Thank you Lucy again .
I will be going back and hope that Lucy will be there to look after me again
I had a manicure and pedicure also.
I felt no pressure to buy products and was welcomed with smiles and professionalism .
I think this is the best treatment I've had anywhere. I will be recommending this sanctuary ....The surrounds are beautiful and peaceful .Thank you Saltair

Date of experience: April 2016
MeganSpaManager, Owner at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thankyou for your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with us & we will be sure to pass on your praise to your therapist Lucy.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Just had the most sublime experience at saltair The gorgeous surroundings set the tone for my total experience. Staff were exceptional, knew their products well and most of all gave me an experience worth remembering. Job well done girls. Looking forward to my next visit already. Book me in for my next facial and scrub!

Date of experience: April 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thankyou for your feedback and taking the time out for your review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here with us & we look forward to pampering you again soon. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The salon is beautiful in a beautiful location. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I found it to be very noisy throughout my treatment. I could constantly hear people walking and talking in the passageway. It is more of a relaxation destination, not serious about skin care and results. I had a facial and was not given a skin diagnosis or the benefits of the facial I was told I should have and then told I should change my night cream to the brand they stock but was not told why or the benefits.

Date of experience: April 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thankyou for your review as good or bad feedback helps us to maintain the highest levels of Customer Service and our we interact with all of our clients. Unfortunately our highly active ingredients in the facial booked couldn't be used for your treatment and had to be changed to less active ingredients. The treatment was changed to meet your current individual needs with inactive ingredients. It appears from this review you disagree with the changes but our skincare specialists will always put the welfare of our clients first and when circumstances change we would love to see you again with the global award winning products available in spa. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This massage treatment was purchased for me as a treat whilst I was visiting my daughter in Australia, I live in the UK. The location is absolutely stunning which matched the massages that my daughter and I received in a double room. The staff were lovely and friendly and made us feel very welcome and we came away extremely relaxed and very happy. Would highly recommend

Date of experience: April 2016

Thankyou for review. I will sure to pass on your words of praise to the hard working Saltair Therapists who will be happy to hear of your feedback. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

As always another exquisite visit!! Service was wonderful, massage deeply relaxing and the views are beautiful! A truly wonderful day spa experience!

Date of experience: March 2016
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Thankyou for your kind review, We are pleased to hear that your experience meet our high standards. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Warm Regards