Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 18 March 2016

love that my husband and l can have a massage together side by side, the staff are lovely and calming the view puts you in another world, we travel an hour to saltair, and wouldn't matter if it took us 3 hour we would still go there. Anyone who has had a busy stressful week this is the place to be

Date of experience: December 2015
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thankyou! Great to hear that we delivered an experience that we are gaining a reputation for - exceptional service. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise to the Saltair Therapists who will be very grateful for your kind words of praise. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Rachel was amazing! Applying just the right amount of pressure and regularly checking to see if all was well. My skin felt amazing after the facial too - and still feels great days later. So relaxing too!

Date of experience: March 2016

Thankyou for your review. Will be sure to pass on your words of praise to the Saltair Therapist who will be thrilled to hear of your words of praise. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

First time coming here and my massage was beautiful, I asked for light pressure and that's what I got! Very happy :) mum came too and she really liked hers.
A little more pressure on hands and feet would of been great but that's minor.
The only part I would have to fault is at the end when having tea, I couldn't really enjoy it as i felt pressured into buying the candles and tea etc.. She was going on about them a little too much, however we will still be back!!

Date of experience: March 2016

Thankyou for your feedback, very much appreciate it as it helps us to improve and keep to the highest levels of Customer Service. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Went to Saltair for massage and facial using a gift voucher. The treatments were lovely as expected. However, the lass at reception was very unprofessional, left me standing around feeling very awkward without acknowledging me whilst she had a long phone conversation, then was fairly snippy adout getting pre-treatment forms filled in. Post-treatment was just as bad, I wanted to purchase one of their lotions but again was left waiting at her desk for ages until my masseuse noticed and took care if it.
Facilities and location very pleasant, but reception staff need a little training.

Date of experience: December 2015
MeganSpaManager, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thankyou for taking out the time for your review. It was pleasing to hear that we performed our treatments at a very high standard as expected. All of us here at Saltair aim to provide the highest standard of customer service available in Australia (Tripadvisor Reviews currently Ranks Saltair Spa Number 1 in Spas and Wellness Centres in Australia) and it appears that this didn't occur at the reception counter upon leaving which should have been different and the receptionist will be disappointed that it had occurred.

Thankyou again for your feedback as good and bad reviews help us to maintain the world class customer service reputation that we enjoy but we must continually work hard at maintaining it by every Saltair Team member.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Relaxation massages for an hour with Stacey and Burnie. Both therapists were very welcoming, friendly and professional. The massages were superb, picked up on areas that were tight, worked on these areas, asking if the pressure was ok and adjusted accordingly. The hour flew. Both of us were very relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed. Our only disappointment was the hour went too quick. Would definetly ask for the same therapists next time and will book and hour and a half next time . Highly recommended.

1  Thank janine d

Thankyou for your feedback and taking the time out for your review. I will sure to pass on your review to the hard working Saltair Therapists. Kind Regards.