Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

I booked the couples retreat for the day my boyfriend arrived in Australia. I thought we could relax a little bit before our travels. Saltair Spa and especially Rachel and Shannon have done a much better job that I possibly could have expected. Starting with their introduction through to our farewell it was just perfect! The couples massage started off with a foot exfoliation and the smelling of our massage oil: we could choose between 3 different ones. The atmosphere was very private and relaxing with quiet music. After 1,5 hours of being massaged, I felt completely free and relaxed! The therapists ask you questions before about what pressure you like and where you want to be massaged the most! I would definitely go back and do it again. It is worth every single dollar. Thanks again Shannon and Rachel :-)

Date of experience: February 2016
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thankyou very much for your review. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise to the hard working Saltair Therapists who are forging an exceptional reputation. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I've just finished my facial package (6 in total) and the change in my skin is amazing! I had horrible skin beforehand and now it looks and feels great. I go to Maddison and she studies my skin each visit and alters my facial depending on what she thinks I'm lacking/ need more of. And additionally had a look at my current skin care range to see if it contains the ingredients I should be using. I've bought new products from one of their brands called Heritage Healers and it is fantastic!
I highly recommend this place. The girls definitely know their stuff! And the place is beautiful and incredibly relaxing.

Date of experience: February 2016
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise to the hard working Saltair Therapist who will be delighted to hear your feedback. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Obviously not me but I have heard all about it. From the "most comfortable massage table in the world" to the "awesome atmosphere, friendly and welcoming staff who delivered an hour of absolute bliss", I had one very happy better half come home from here.
She wished she had more time and nearly abandoned the family to return the next day.
Very highly recommended and will be getting a call as soon as a return to this area is planned.
Thank you to this exceptional business for sending her home to me so happy and relaxed, couldn't get the smile off of her face.

Date of experience: February 2016

Thankyou for letting us know! Yes the secret is getting out - exceptional customer service by exceptional Saltair Therapists. I will be sure to pass on your thanks. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Thank you Saltair spa. From the start, walking in the door, beautiful happy staff, amazing view and calm serene environment, I was in bliss.

My therapist was Bernie. Bernie was INCREDIBLE. Thank you, you care about what you do and you care about the client and that was evident in everything you did, down to your touch and care in my massage.

I had the Kodo massage for 90 minutes, it was relaxing and unique. The herbal tea was lovely too. I'm such a happy client, it's everything I could want in a spa and more!
I can't wait to come back!

Date of experience: February 2016

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise as I know it will be very much appreciated by our hard working and obviously very caring Saltair Therapists! Kind Regards.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Salt air spa deserves its reputation. Low key, relaxed service and massages that out you back into life with a little extra zing.

Date of experience: December 2015

Thankyou we be sure to pass on your feedback to the hard working Saltair Therapists. Kind Regards.